Clayborn: We're the Only Team in the State

With your vast football knowledge I'm surprised that you haven't figured out that "not slowing up when the play is over" is against the rules and leads to personal foul penalties, hence cheating.

BTW, a personal foul penalty = 15 yards for the other team.

I'll help you all I can but you're just digging yourself a hole here.
90% of which arent caught.

You are pathetic. Honestly, It makes me smile knowing how pathetic Cyclone fans are. So jealous it is absurd.
Jealous over what that our QB could take out half your team including your whole dline? Whatever, cant wait to see the results of this, that is what will make me smile!:D

Wow, I really hope Ferentz just concedes defeat and keeps all hawkeye football players safe at home for this game. This might turn into a bloodbath with all the mean words!

Keep thinkin that. I wonder what the Captain Kirk thinks of this.

I will keep thinking that. What leads you to believe that ISU has any chance of winning this years game? And don't give me stats on ISU's last win in 2007.
ISU lost 8 starters on Defense from last year. Don't tell me that guys are going to step up and fill the void. That doesn't happen at ISU. Teams are going to roll all over your defense.

Don't give me blah, blah, blah either on this new "great" coach because he cried after the Nebraska game.

Sorry if you would have played football you know you dont say stuff like this about another school. This here is not good for Claybourn, he will not make it through the game, and I would put $50 on that.

Did they misspell your name too?

I will keep thinking that. What leads you to believe that ISU has any chance of winning this years game? And don't give me stats on ISU's last win in 2007.
ISU lost 8 starters on Defense from last year. Don't tell me that guys are going to step up and fill the void. That doesn't happen at ISU. Teams are going to roll all over your defense.

Don't give me blah, blah, blah either on this new "great" coach because he cried after the Nebraska game.
No chance, no chance at all. Wow ISU comes in to Kinnick and beats Iowa like they did in 2002 and Claybourn is out for the season, wow thats like peeing in my cherrios.

Beating up cab drivers, can you sell that to an NFL GM? It wont matter he wont make it past week 2. I could see Arnaud taking him out.

Yeah.... I don't see that being a problem as AC is projected as a top 5 pick in the draft...

"90% of which isn't caught"

- I think you're confusing that with holding calls.

Speaking of Clayborn...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMBVQawULQ]YouTube - Adrian Clayborn - The Autumn Wind[/ame]

I still love the play were he ran down one of Arizona's fastest players.

..a motivated ISU team just turned in to a fired up out of their minds one. !

NO you are wrong CLownhead. The clones are already at the highest level of fired up-ness for the game anyway. This is the biggest sporting event of the year for cyclone fans. The super bowl of superbowls for ISU fans. There was already no more room left in the fired up tank.

No chance, no chance at all. Wow ISU comes in to Kinnick and beats Iowa like they did in 2002 and Claybourn is out for the season, wow thats like peeing in my cherrios.
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...the clock is ticking and you are a clown fan. What are you going to do in a few short years when you are pi$$ing down your leg cause you conference just broke up...it is inevitable. And I think it is FUNNY. Tick Tock TIck Tock TIck Tock....

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...the clock is ticking and you are a clown fan. What are you going to do in a few short years when you are pi$$ing down your leg cause you conference just broke up...it is inevitable. And I think it is FUNNY. Tick Tock TIck Tock TIck Tock....
Were you the one that said ISU would be in the MVC next year, if so you owe me a grand. Tubberville can say what he wants, hes not the one writing the checks.

Latest posts