Clayborn: We're the Only Team in the State

Maybe if the gap in talent is a slim margin. Say against a team like Ohio State or Penn State. The talent gap between Iowa and Iowa State is the size of the grand canyon. Words can't fill that gap.

I agree with this. When the teams are on equal footing talent wise, then yes, words can motivate and make a difference. Iowa is so much the better team and more talented that it ultimately will not matter. Good luck Clones, your going to need it.

Then how has ISU split the series with Iowa, hell ISU beat them three years ago and didnt score a touchdown? Your comments are mindless as its just throwing Iowa football and KF's record against ISU under the bus.

Doesn't it just chap your *** that no matter how hard you, your fans, and your team try to be relevant you just fail miserably?

Doesn't it just chap your *** that no matter how hard you, your fans, and your team try to be relevant you just fail miserably?

I seriously hope this guy doesn't represent a large portion of clone fans, he has some serious mental issues, I don't even know how he gets dressed in the morning, much less uses a computer.

I seriously hope this guy doesn't represent a large portion of clone fans, he has some serious mental issues, I don't even know how he gets dressed in the morning, much less uses a computer.
Meaning ISU4suck or whatever his name is.

I agree with this. When the teams are on equal footing talent wise, then yes, words can motivate and make a difference. Iowa is so much the better team and more talented that it ultimately will not matter. Good luck Clones, your going to need it.
I would say its even, the only guy on offense I would take for Iowa is McNutt. And on defense I would take Bailey Johnson over either one of your DTs, LBs are a push as they are both new this year, and I would take Leonard Johnson over any of your corners and I would take David Sims over Greenwood. I would take Iowa's DL - one spot for Johnson.

I would say its even, the only guy on offense I would take for Iowa is McNutt. And on defense I would take Bailey Johnson over either one of your DTs, LBs are a push as they are both new this year, and I would take Leonard Johnson over any of your corners and I would take David Sims over Greenwood. I would take Iowa's DL - one spot for Johnson.
Dude you are seriously smoking crack. You might be the worst message board poster in the history of these sites....Stop being such an idiot and actually post something intelligent for once....impossible being a Cyclone fan.

I usually don't respond to idiots like you, but please pass me whatever you are smoking. ISU hasn't scored a TD on Iowa in 3 years and you would only take 1 Hawkeye starter on offense. Thanks for the laugh fool.

Enough is Enough. How many ways can I say this...

454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

I usually don't respond to idiots like you, but please pass me whatever you are smoking. ISU hasn't scored a TD on Iowa in 3 years and you would only take 1 Hawkeye starter on offense. Thanks for the laugh fool.
Who on offense would you take over ISU? RB, no Wr, McNutt stated, maybe Reiff, maybe, but ISU has KO. Let me hear it?

ISU4LYF is a complete tool. Living in KC friends ask me if I cheer for both Iowa and Iowa State. I laugh and say absolutely not. I am a Hawkeye and only a Hawkeye. Thanks to this tool I can now add another reason why I don't cheer for ISU not that another reason is needed....just saying.

If ISU fans cannot see the talent disparity between these two programs, they need to checkout the All Americans and NFL Draft every year. You'll see plenty of Hawks but very few Clones.

See for those that have not actually played football on this board which would be about 90% of you, football is a game of respect, you dont throw **** around off the field, saying you hate a team is one thing like Iowa did two years ago, totally disgracing the other team, school, and players is another, hence these are fighting words. And in football fighting relates to illegal blocks and incidents after the play, Claybourn can and will experience all the above, just hope one doesnt end his career. See the respect is now gone for Claybourn, hence maybe his career will be too, you just never know now.

You have never played a down of football beyond pee-wee league or Madden. I would go as far as saying that you have never played any organized sport beyond the 5th grade. But if you want to injure someone for talking trash, you are more than welcome to bring that **** to me. Thats a fact.

Latest posts