Clayborn: We're the Only Team in the State

If you really think I am going to put my name on the internet you truly are stupid I will just say I played Class A football and fighting words on the internet are about as cool as the comments made by Clayborn.

But it's cool to hope a college kid gets hurt and misses an entire season for making one comment (that was taken out of context) and crushing their NFL dreams? You are such a donkey, go away.

But it's cool to hope a college kid gets hurt and misses an entire season for making one comment (that was taken out of context) and crushing their NFL dreams? You are such a donkey, go away.
Read my posts, never wished that on anyone, but its not out of the realm of possibilities now, dont think that has not crossed a single ISU's players mind after such a slap in the face. I am just saying, game on with him this year, he will be hit and hit alot and maybe he wont be able to walk away. I wouldnt be suprised to see someone throw a chop block if Arnaud is getting pressured, he has lost all respect from an ISU side, anything is possible, just dont expect an OLineman to hold anything back at this point. He put himself on an island and he's not that big a man, I mean Arnaud could take him, so we will see what happens, it will be interesting thats all and I guess if he gets hurt then you play the what if game.

I played class 3A football, but I wouldn't brag about it. Did you play 8 man?
Nope, football is football, if you played the game, you know the game. And no matter who the opponent is you have respect for them. And he has now lost that respect, the question is will it blow up in his face? I have seen it happen before in both HS and college.

What does this show? He got manhandled by KO. This here is a shot in the foot, he better hope KO doesn't kick the crap out of him again or try and blow out his knee, now that would be funny.

I'm guessing that since you started posting in this thread on page three, you have more posts in this thread than anyone else.

Nope, football is football, if you played the game, you know the game. And no matter who the opponent is you have respect for them. And he has now lost that respect, the question is will it blow up in his face? I have seen it happen before in both HS and college.

This post is one of my all-time favorites! Thanks for the laughs. You sure know how to keep a good thread going!

I was always taught to play the game the right way...not play dirty no matter how much the other team runs their mouth. If a little comment like this (again, a comment taken out of context) would cause the clowns to play dirty, than that doesn't say much for them.

He put out the fighting words not us! **** him up!

You would really wish for an opponent to get hurt? What if I said I wanted Osemele to get deported back to wherever he's from?

Did you notice how your fellow clone fans reacted to clonegrad07's comment? They ripped him to shreds. So far, I'm three pages into that 300+ post monstrosity over there, and you haven't had the balls to say there what you've said here.

Last edited:
Obama and ISU football are one in the same strategically. Create endless villans and strawmen to obviscate the real issue of total failure. Fill that empty vessel of ISU football with emotion instead of victories! Any issue is good enough!!

You can put negative comments in the reputation box, hence I have one or two, but who doesnt and then I have well over 25 comments commending my opinions.

From clones_jer:

"you just talk crap whichever board your on. could you just use "UNIGuy4"? It would save us a lot of face."

Latest posts