Chris Bosh Moving Picks

You don't like my stance on gay marriage. What a baby.. Lesson to all. You say things that some posters don't agree with.. they'll stalk you. They'll bore you with their hyperbole.

You don't like my stance on gay marriage. What a baby.. Lesson to all. You say things that some posters don't agree with.. they'll stalk you. They'll bore you with their hyperbole.

I dont know who this is directed at but my issue in this thread with you has nothing to do with your stance on gay marriage. You sound like a clueless fool in this thread, as other posters have already pointed out.

You are the one that brought your gay marriage stance into this thread, not anybody else.

there sure do seem to be a lot of people with the same stance regarding you. they must all disagree with your stance on gay marriage

Tell me another story. Prove my incompetence.

Here you go.

So, 3 point shots and the last shot of quarters are the only plays a ref can review. Are other plays also worthy of review? Game deciding plays, maybe? I sense a rule change, here.

This is literally impossible to implement in basketball. Take the LeBron foul for example. No call, rebound Heat. They would have to stop play, on a play that could be used to start a fast break.

It will absolutely never, ever happen. In football, the ball is stopped, placed, everybody gets back to the line, etc. There is a noticeable stoppage after every play. That doesn't exist in basketball, and it can't exist in basketball.

Hypothetical situation time - OKC is up 95-93, what happens if somebody takes a shot like Durant, no foul is called, and there is a really long rebound that falls into LeBron's hands which would lead to an easy runout dunk to tie the game. However, as soon as LeBron gets his hands on it, play is stopped to review an obvious "game deciding" play. Well the game maybe was just decided, by a pointless review.

This is why it can't exist in basketball and why it's a dumb, dumb, dumb idea.

they are losing a demograpgic they dont care about, you. they are gainig the demographic they do care about, males 18 to 35 entering or in the middle of the age of acquisition and establishing life long consumer relationships.

You have no power or influence here, your voice doesnt matter.
So the NBA has got to become the abomination that it is now to attract your demographic? Got it..

you%20are%20a%20cat%20so%20stop%20posting.gif

the heat made more fts than the thunder shot because the the heat attacked the hoop and the thunder settled for jump shots. jump shots dont tend to lead to fts. the aggressive team gets more fts. i want the thunder to win but they didnt deserve game 2 or 3.
Thank you foval. Love the intelligence shown in this post. Most of you only see the box score. One team is always gonna shoot more free throws than the other? That's just a dumb argument. And just because the thunder don't win that doesn't mean the reffing was bad.

Thread Theme Song.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90"]Dragnet 1967 Theme - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Last edited:
they are losing a demograpgic they dont care about, you. they are gainig the demographic they do care about, males 18 to 35 entering or in the middle of the age of acquisition and establishing life long consumer relationships. You have no power or influence here, your voice doesnt matter.
So the NBA has got to become the abomination that it is now to attract your demographic? Got it..

no, they have that demo anyway. they do it specifically to drive your demo away cause we are sick and tired of you ******** about the good old days of white players, short socks, and well executed bounce passes.

the nba is trying desperately to get the **** off your lawn.

no, they have that demo anyway. they do it specifically to drive your demo away cause we are sick and tired of you ******** about the good old days of white players, short socks, and well executed bounce passes.

the nba is trying desperately to get the **** off your lawn.
How about the good old days of the BB rulebook being enforced. I could care less who plays the game. Why even bother dribbling the ball? Just run with it,if you stop,then you have to pass or shoot the ball. No need to establish a pivot because it's not going to be called any way.. Why not just call your own foul Dog.That would be real entertaining(sarcasm)

I think that the reason violations aren't being called, and rules enforced is because it is better for the game of basketball. If someone is "pro hopping", or taking 3-4 giant steps to dunk, the game is not going to enforce it because it sells tickets, and boosts followers.

Same with palming, it is entertaining to see someone get crossed, if they start enforcing rules, I bet the fan base might drop off some. It is a business, do what is best for the money I spose.

no, they have that demo anyway. they do it specifically to drive your demo away cause we are sick and tired of you ******** about the good old days of white players, short socks, and well executed bounce passes.the nba is trying desperately to get the **** off your lawn.
How about the good old days of the BB rulebook being enforced. I could care less who plays the game. Why even bother dribbling the ball? Just run with it,if you stop,then you have to pass or shoot the ball. No need to establish a pivot because it's not going to be called any way.. Why not just call your own foul Dog.That would be real entertaining(sarcasm)

again the market has decided your opinion and voice dont matter. either find a new passtime or adjust your vieepoint. the nba doesnt care which.

again the market has decided your opinion and voice dont matter. either find a new passtime or adjust your vieepoint. the nba doesnt care which.
Thanks for agreeing with me. The NBA could care less about rules. It's anything goes wrastlin on the hardcourt. I'll still watch Iowa BB unless they force that crap down my throat.

Thanks for agreeing with me. The NBA could care less about rules. It's anything goes wrastlin on the hardcourt. I'll still watch Iowa BB unless they force that crap down my throat.

Lol.. what's funny is that nobody is forcing anything down your throat. Get this novel idea: if you don't like it, don't watch it. Derp da derp.

You do realize by you saying "could care less", you are implying you do care some.

The correct phrase would be "couldn't care less", meaning you do not care in the least.

You've only used the wrong phrase 3 or 4 times in this thread alone.

How bout you stop... you posted a list of fouls that were perfect examples of your lack of knowledge of the game of basketball. The fact that you actually posted Durant was in place for 2 seconds before Lebron hit him on that blocking foul makes it very obvious where your allegiance lies. Durant had barely even landed when he leaned over to try to get contact. That play was a prototypical blocking foul. He had not established position. Usually when the play is borderline the announcers will admit it could have gone either way. That has happened plenty of times. On that play? Zilch from the announcers. They said the ref made the right call. Let me guess... the announcers are in Lebron's back pocket too?

You're biased. Plain and simple. So are most of the people whining about the refs. I hate what the NBA has become just as much as the next guy, but to come out and say the Heat are winning because the refs are in their back pocket is just ridiculous. Stars always get more calls from the refs, but the Thunder have a couple stars of their own. The difference is style of play. If the Heat want to win they have to send Lebron and Wade crashing towards the basket. OKC typically sits back and takes jumpers. Driving towards the basket is always going to result in more fouls.

I was obviously exaggerating big guy.

Lebron and Wade get treatment that rivals Jordan in his prime and that’s not even debatable.

You do realize by you saying "could care less", you are implying you do care some.

The correct phrase would be "couldn't care less", meaning you do not care in the least.

You've only used the wrong phrase 3 or 4 times in this thread alone.
reread what I wrote Section, I was referring to the NBA "couldn't care less"... I voiced my opinion on the lack of officiating..sorry for the butthurt. MY voice does not matter.. I get it. I will watch Baseball .. much more better entertaining. Now watch your "entertainment" which has been already scripted and packaged. Guess who will 'win'

reread what I wrote Section, I was referring to the NBA "couldn't care less"... I voiced my opinion on the lack of officiating..sorry for the butthurt. MY voice does not matter.. I get it. I will watch Baseball .. much more better entertaining. Now watch your "entertainment" which has been already scripted and packaged. Guess who will 'win'

1243444310255.gif
1243444310255.gif

I was obviously exaggerating big guy.

Lebron and Wade get treatment that rivals Jordan in his prime and that’s not even debatable.

WRONG. Hall of Fame superstars joked about the calls that Jordan got. The game didn't have near the flopping back then it does now. The game was much more physical back then. The differentiation between Jordan and other players is a much bigger gap than Lebron/Wade and the rest of the league.

Latest posts