Chris Bosh Moving Picks

So, 3 point shots and the last shot of quarters are the only plays a ref can review. Are other plays also worthy of review? Game deciding plays, maybe? I sense a rule change, here.

the clock, and game are already stopped in these instances. I really feel like this shouldn't need to be explained.

the clock, and game are already stopped in these instances. I really feel like this shouldn't need to be explained.

Are you siding with me or against me?
If the clock and play are stopped, what would hurt the review of a game changing play?

If you are for review under game changing instances because the game and clock are stopped, good for you.

Are you siding with me or against me?
If the clock and play are stopped, what would hurt the review of a game changing play?

If you are for review under game changing instances because the game and clock are stopped, good for you.

Let me just clarify, you're saying that the refs should be allowed to review plays such as the last play in game 2?

The amount of butthurt and whining in this thread is hilarious. Some of you guys want them to review EVERY play? Yeah, let's do that so games can last at least 4 hours. GREAT idea. Some of you guys just really need to get over it. You sound like little kids blaming it on the refs.

Well, in game 2, if the foul had been called and Durant had made the 2 free throws, the score would have been tied. No need for the desperation foul by the Thunder. Yes, the Heat could have called time out (I think), brought the ball to midcourt, and tried a late game shot for the win.

Worse case: the Thunder lose on a last second shot.
Best case: overtime.

EDIT: for the ref whiner, accusers: there's already review for 3s and last second shots of quarters. What is the purpose of those reviews?

Last edited:
Guys stop! The refs are doing their best and thats all that matters!

polls_cry_me_a_river_4838_417763_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I think posters who think they have the winning argument based on their dopey pictures are pathetic.

EDIT: again, what are the reasons for any review?

Homer. I mean this in the nicest way possible. I hope you are a woman who doesn't watch much sports. You are the least informed/intelligent sports commenter on any message board in the history of message boarding. That sounds like hyperbole....but it's not.

Guys stop! The refs are doing their best and thats all that matters!

How bout you stop... you posted a list of fouls that were perfect examples of your lack of knowledge of the game of basketball. The fact that you actually posted Durant was in place for 2 seconds before Lebron hit him on that blocking foul makes it very obvious where your allegiance lies. Durant had barely even landed when he leaned over to try to get contact. That play was a prototypical blocking foul. He had not established position. Usually when the play is borderline the announcers will admit it could have gone either way. That has happened plenty of times. On that play? Zilch from the announcers. They said the ref made the right call. Let me guess... the announcers are in Lebron's back pocket too?

You're biased. Plain and simple. So are most of the people whining about the refs. I hate what the NBA has become just as much as the next guy, but to come out and say the Heat are winning because the refs are in their back pocket is just ridiculous. Stars always get more calls from the refs, but the Thunder have a couple stars of their own. The difference is style of play. If the Heat want to win they have to send Lebron and Wade crashing towards the basket. OKC typically sits back and takes jumpers. Driving towards the basket is always going to result in more fouls.

BTW. I think on Sundays there should be a team of ref's that go back and look at all of the plays in college football the previous day to see if there was any holding and those penalties should be assessed.

BTW. I think on Sundays there should be a team of ref's that go back and look at all of the plays in college football the previous day to see if there was any holding and those penalties should be assessed.

Why do you keep up this straw man rhetoric? I said game changing play. Not every play. Get is straight.. If you can.

Travism, I know you hate my gay marriage opinon. I wish you'd get a life. Move on.
You're boring.

This has nothing to do with your gay marriage stance. This has 100% to do with your posts in this thread and others regarding football/basketball. I'm being serious when I say that it is like a satirical alias of someone who really knows what they are talking about.

Latest posts