Chris Bosh Moving Picks

the heat made more fts than the thunder shot because the the heat attacked the hoop and the thunder settled for jump shots. jump shots dont tend to lead to fts. the aggressive team gets more fts. i want the thunder to win but they didnt deserve game 2 or 3.

Keep telling yourself if that makes you feel better about the refs being in the Heat's back pocked.

Keep telling yourself if that makes you feel better about the refs being in the Heat's back pocked.

You think perhaps a big reason the Heat made more FT's than OKC took has something to do with the fact that they shot 6 straight on idiot fouls on a 3 point shooter? I could point out more dumb mistakes that led to this, but you're a moron so it would be futile.

Carrying the ball...traveling...the drama queen flops, constant beeching and whining about every call, etc etc. That's why many of us don't really like the NBA any more. Most of today's players couldn't even dribble the ball by 1980 standards...their hand is underneath and turning it over constantly. And the steps... good god, it's beyond ridiculous.

There is a very good reason for this. It happens at every level now, including high school and college. So apparently you aren't a basketball fan at all anymore.

You think perhaps a big reason the Heat made more FT's than OKC took has something to do with the fact that they shot 6 straight on idiot fouls on a 3 point shooter? I could point out more dumb mistakes that led to this, but you're a moron so it would be futile.

its not mean because its true.

I used to really enjoy watching the NBA, but Miami is starting to make me resent it. Not only do they get the benefit of blatantly obvious incorrect calls going their way, but their players flop (and get rewarded for it) a ridiculous amount. I have no respect left for Dwyane Wade after watching him fly through the air like a trapeze artist this postseason.

It's hard when the team you like isn't winning.

It's that way with a lot of big men. Kevin Garnett is just as bad.

This.

The only thing that irritates me is they let him get away with it all game and then at random times they decide to call a foul on him for it. He has set picks like that for years and 95% of the time there is no foul called.

That is my problem to. Miami has the refs in their back pockets and everybody knows it but these cheesy heat fan just yell of cry more when people make a comment about it. Once again last night the Heat are making more FT than the other team even shoots. The reffing is a joke yet again the crap they called on OK last night was laughable at best...

But bet on it the heat fans here are going to come on this post with their cry more posts, because that is all they can say knowing the refs are babying the heat yet again.

You do realize that OKC shot more free throws than Miami in the first two games this series, right? But hey, I know most of you guys don't let to like facts get in the way of your Miami hate.

You guys keep complaining and giving reasons why the NBA is loosing fans yet their numbers are stronger than ever. I dont understand....
THEY ARE LOSING A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT UNDERSTANDS THE RULES OF BASKETBALL. And gaining fans that do not understand it like my female coworker who watches it only because she enjoys looking at males in shorts. She could care less about the rules. All she sees are baskets scored. This is who today's NBA appeals to.

THEY ARE LOSING A DEMOGRAPHIC THAT UNDERSTANDS THE RULES OF BASKETBALL. And gaining fans that do not understand it like my female coworker who watches it only because she enjoys looking at males in shorts. She could care less about the rules. All she sees are baskets scored. This is who today's NBA appeals to.

You gave one, possibly made up, example. Im in my late 20's and pretty much all the guys I hang around with love the NBA, especially the playoffs. Im guessing David Stern is pretty comfortable with who the NBA is appealing to these days.

There is a very good reason for this. It happens at every level now, including high school and college. So apparently you aren't a basketball fan at all anymore.
Another reason to dislike BB. If it wasn't for Iowa BB..I would never watch another game. The college landscape isn't much better. When you have the Kentucky's of college BB running a semi pro team.

You gave one, possibly made up, example. Im in my late 20's and pretty much all the guys I hang around with love the NBA, especially the playoffs. Im guessing David Stern is pretty comfortable with who the NBA is appealing to these days.
Then I guess,you are also the demographic that enjoys wrastling. But if you enjoy it, thats all that matters. It's ONLY entertainment. I won't waste my time watching it anymore.

Two things I want to see:

1. I would love to see an NBA broadcast team bring in a rules expert for analysis the way FOX has Mike Pereira for the NFL. There are a lot of nuances to the NBA rules that are different than other basketball leagues that even knowledgeable basketball fans miss; having someone to break it down just in those terms would be really helpful.

2. This goes for all sports--I want refs to be made available to the the media regularly. Maybe this doesn't mean after every game, but the officials need to be held publicly accountable for their actions in the same way that the players and coaches are. If they had to answer for their bad calls, I think it would help. There are some drawbacks, but I think the benefits out-weigh the negatives.

Also, I'll make one final comment--officiating is not worse than it has been in the past. Video technology is better. We can see all the bad calls that officials are making now, whereas even 10 years ago, we weren't able to see every single thing the officials missed. They missed just as much then, but we were unaware.

Then I guess,you are also the demographic that enjoys wrastling. But if you enjoy it, thats all that matters. It's ONLY entertainment. I won't waste my time watching it anymore.

Havent watch All-star wrastlin since I was about 14.

Dont watch teh NBA then.

Trust me, David Stern wont miss your butthurt eyeballs not watching his product.

Another reason to dislike BB. If it wasn't for Iowa BB..I would never watch another game. The college landscape isn't much better. When you have the Kentucky's of college BB running a semi pro team.

I think if a kid is good enough, forget college, let him go to the NBA, it is just wasting scholarships for kids that need more development. Half these college dream teams have NBA ready players playing in college.

I think if a kid is good enough, forget college, let him go to the NBA, it is just wasting scholarships for kids that need more development. Half these college dream teams have NBA ready players playing in college.

And turn down a year of free marketing? That would be a terrible business decision for the NBA.

Havent watch All-star wrastlin since I was about 14.

Dont watch teh NBA then.

Trust me, David Stern wont miss your butthurt eyeballs not watching his product.
Well evidently me not watching is causing you some butthurt. Sorry I voiced my opinion on the matter. No need to get all butthurt over it.

It's the equivalent of the dorks bombing every soccer thread with how much soccer sucks. Hey, I agree, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince people.

Latest posts