Chris Bosh Moving Picks

I did once before... Ok, for you, chum... A game changing play at the end of a game could cause a change in the winner of a game. Got it now?

So we wont review the play until after the game is over? That is the only way you will truly know if it could change the outcome of the game.

Sounds dumb.

I'm working on another BO thread which I know you'll just love... travism.

EDIT: hey, travism, is it which, or is it that? I'm sure you're dying to tell me. (I almost spelled dieing just to get you to respond).

Last edited:
Dude I don't like Obama. You think that I'm picking on you because of your politics and I'm not. I promise it's 100% due to your ridiculous posts in the sports forum.

I just wanted to point out, IMO, the reason some don't like to change NBA rules to make the game more legitimate, is because of their(fans') traditionalism.

Another queer statement. That has nothing at all to do with this thread and is an entirely different argument.

Why so queer today Homer?

homer-and-ned_dkfMA_17844.jpg

vlcsnap-3826182.png

homer.jpg

211_46528330.gif

Homer-Kisses-Milhouse.jpg

Homer-Kisses-Karl.jpg

The replay could 'correct' the refs' decisions. In the last 15 seconds without refs, there are no decisions on plays, and every play would go to review.

Even I'm getting bored.

No post you make now homer will carry any weight when hawk sports start up. You basically screwed your validity forever on this message board. Good day sir.

Latest posts