Chris Bosh Moving Picks

So, 3 point shots and the last shot of quarters are the only plays a ref can review. Are other plays also worthy of review? Game deciding plays, maybe? I sense a rule change, here.

Fouls are judgment calls, no matter if it's the last play of the game or midway through the 2nd quarter. You cannot replay a judgment call.

reread what I wrote Section, I was referring to the NBA "couldn't care less"... I voiced my opinion on the lack of officiating..sorry for the butthurt. MY voice does not matter.. I get it. I will watch Baseball .. much more better entertaining. Now watch your "entertainment" which has been already scripted and packaged. Guess who will 'win'

Hahaha.. now THAT'S funny! You's a funny guy, Bill.

I think you guys would want any rule that legitimiized the NBA, like a play that could be a game changer, is called correctly. I would, at least. Remember, a game changing play doesn't happen every play...

What's a shot that's considered a 3 by the ref, then. if it's not a judgement call?

If any part of the players shoe is on teh 3 point line, then that shot is only worth 2 points. That call can easily be determined by going back to look at a replay. A foul call is not defined as clearly as that. If every foul call was reviewed an NBA game would take 4 and a half hours.

Nice troll effort though Homer.

If any part of the players shoe is on teh 3 point line, then that shot is only worth 2 points. That call can easily be determined by going back to look at a replay. A foul call is not defined as clearly as that. If every foul call was reviewed an NBA game would take 4 and a half hours.

Nice troll effort though Homer.

A 3 or not 3 point made shot is either signified with 2 fingers for a 2 and 3 fingers for a 3... That's not a judgement???

A 3 or not 3 point made shot is either signified with 2 fingers for a 2 and 3 fingers for a 3... That's not a judgement???

A 3 point shot is made when a player shoots and makes the ball with both feet completely behind the 3 point line.

HomerChampless is trying to be queer in this thread just for the sake of being queer. When I see posts like his that are obvious troll attempts, it does not make me very gay.

A 3 point shot is made when a player shoots and makes the ball with both feet completely behind the 3 point line.

HomerChampless is trying to be queer in this thread just for the sake of being queer. When I see posts like his that are obvious troll attempts, it does not make me very gay.

You said queer. That's offensive.

I did once before... Ok, for you, chum... A game changing play, at the end of a game, could cause a change in the winner of a game. Got it now? Here's a guideline: a questionalble call with no more than 2 minutes left in the game.

If any part of the players shoe is on teh 3 point line, then that shot is only worth 2 points. That call can easily be determined by going back to look at a replay. A foul call is not defined as clearly as that. If every foul call was reviewed an NBA game would take 4 and a half hours. Nice troll effort though Homer.

at least use something that is contestable. like calling goaltending...that is somewhat of a judgement call at times. i know sometimes i see blocks that look like goaltending and sometimes i see goaltending that looks like a legit block.

the 3 pt line is pretty black and white (well at least black and shoe). they look at the foot and then just signal if he is shooting a 3. in fact if he isnt shooting a 3 they dont even signal a 2 because it is what refs are taught.

Latest posts