Charlie Moore

Might he follow Pastner to GA Tech?

Well since I live just thirty miles from their campus I will see what I can do. Hit and run incidents happen on a regular basis here. :) Now watch it really happen and I'll be screwed. Lol

Well since I live just thirty miles from their campus I will see what I can do. Hit and run incidents happen on a regular basis here.
I used to work about 2 mins away from the campus. Some of the surrounding neighborhoods are a little dicey, to put it mildly.

It was a serious question.

Donald-Duck-Wallpaper-donald-duck-6318764-1024-768.jpg

I used to work about 2 mins away from the campus. Some of the surrounding neighborhoods are a little dicey, to put it mildly.

True that is.

My daughter talked about possibly going there five years ago when she was a senior in high school. That was a short conversation.

True that is.

My daughter talked about possibly going there five years ago when she was a senior in high school. That was a short conversation.

I think he will probably go to Northwestern. He is going to visit them.

I think he will probably go to Northwestern. He is going to visit them.

Makes no sense for Moore as they already have Macintosh at PG unless they move him off the ball now that Demps is gone.

He's not coming to Iowa though. Something happened with his handlers that caused Fran to back off the first time.

Not sure but it sure wouldn't be fair. But then we're talking about the NCAA, so fairness is a non-$tarter.

The thought can go both ways. You play for the school. The school is the one that gave the $40,000/year scholarship. And that's just tuition and board. They get hosed if the coach leaves for greener pastures. Then the players they gave a lot of cash to take off.... Now if the school fires the coach, then I think the players have the right to leave without recourse.

Last edited:
The thought can go both ways. You play for the school. The school is the one that gave the $40,000/year scholarship. And that's just tuition and board. They get hosed if the coach leaves for greener pastures. Then the players they gave a lot of cash to take off.... Now if the school fires the coach, then I think the players have the right to leave without recourse.

If Moore received a bunch of cash, I doubt the school gave it to him. He probably would of gotten it from some booster through the coaching staff. I'm sure there are some coaches that cheat all the time, but that really isn't unusual. Look at all the crap that is going on in the political races. Its probably a lot easier to cheat in basketball, especially if your a name school. If the coaching staff is cheating, the school more than likely knows that they are.

If Moore received a bunch of cash, I doubt the school gave it to him. He probably would of gotten it from some booster through the coaching staff. I'm sure there are some coaches that cheat all the time, but that really isn't unusual. Look at all the crap that is going on in the political races. Its probably a lot easier to cheat in basketball, especially if your a name school. If the coaching staff is cheating, the school more than likely knows that they are.

When I said cash I wasn't referring to cash directly. But rather paying for the tuition, fees, books, room & board. That takes a lot of dough to cover anymore. It isn't $90/credit hour anymore...

As for cheating, There is a lot of cheating. But every team has something. Everyone gets some actual cash from someone. It happens. Whether it is a few bucks or a lot of $$$$$. It happens.
Where to draw the line is the question. Is a thousand dollars hard cheating? Or does it have to be $10,000? Or does it have to be Chris Weber or Kentucky type cash??

Fran passed on him before because he handlers wanted money. I bet he passes again but he'd be awesome to have