Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

I'm surprised we went this far into the season before Fran carded his first T. Lord knows he has had plenty to be ticked off about.

I think the biggest issue is a lack of talent....the only thing to fix that is time
If this team hustled and worked hard, we might not have seen the blowouts the past two games. It has NOTHING to do with talent. At least not the way we've lost.

THESE GUYS ARENT READY!! We have the talent to be a team that should win these games!! this is how you loose Recruits!! watching **** effort like this!!

If this team hustled and worked hard, we might not have seen the blowouts the past two games. It has NOTHING to do with talent. At least not the way we've lost.

So suddenly Fran cant coach? May and McCabe are playing very hard, they just arent good at the sport of basketball

So suddenly Fran cant coach? May and McCabe are playing very hard, they just arent good at the sport of basketball
OUtside of Gatens, no one played hard. And yes, I'll blame Fran for the way we've lost the last two. You have to know who is ready to play and who will give it all. If you don't know that by this time, you shouldn't be coaching.

It's hard to imagine us winning a Big Ten game right now. There is a lot of time to clean this up but getting beat by almost 20 to these guys is tough to swallow.