Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

what a disappointment, down 6 and behind the back pass, Baasbe needs to take a week off and get his head screwed on right or transfer to some low D 1, man this looks like a train wreck

Nothing wrong with Ogelsby's pass. Fran is wrong to chew on him. Zach should have caught it.

Unless you consider it bad to lay the ball right in your big mans hands inches away from the hoop for a wide open lay up. Behind the back can be really effective not just showboating. That looked quite effective.

I dont care if they're a "contender" or not....is that the excuse we use every loss. This is PATHETIC at best. Fran better pull things together quickly or you're gonna see some transfers and decommits....it's that bad.

They beat Chicago State by only 4. They aren't good, I don't care what conference they are supposed to win.

Yep. Take that in hard and either dunk it or get to the line. Going strong to the hole is something we just haven't seen from this team this year.

I thought he was supposed to have gained weight, but he's playing more soft then he ever did last year..

HawkeyeRyno you are spot on. This Campbell team will be playing in March. They have athletes. We might not get there this year but we get a lot better next year

The problem with Oglesby's pass is that since the defender was between him and McCabe, McCabe didn't have a chance to see the ball until it was already on top of him. It's tough to catch a ball if you can't see it.

HawkeyeRyno you are spot on. This Campbell team will be playing in March. They have athletes. We might not get there this year but we get a lot better next year
you guys are dillusional. It's campbell. Who cares? This is AWFUL.

Too bad Gatens had to play his 4 years during the worst stretch of Iowa basketball ever. He's a good player and no one will remember he existed.

Idk and don't quote me but it almost looks like bassabe is throwing it for us. Being a star in practice prolly and it really looks like he is throwing the game

Too bad Gatens had to play his 4 years during the worst stretch of Iowa basketball ever. He's a good player and no one will remember he existed.
Gatens is a great kid, but far from a good player. It is a shame he's the only one giving effort.

I really don't mean this is any negative form, but Iowa has to many guys that just aren't Big Ten caliber players. May and McCabe are very limited. May is not a true basketball player and McCabe just doesn't have the athletic ability to hang with some of these better wings.

Latest posts