Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

They beat Chicago State by only 4. They aren't good, I don't care what conference they are supposed to win.

Sounds like there it is. We can lose or win against a team like this this year. It just is what it is. I really hope we don't throw in the towel like we did this game.

As much as I defend Basabe, he has been awful and shouldn't start until he shows he can play. Just play.

Just like football it isnt all on the coaches. This team just sucks and he is still getting his guys in there.
Part of it is the players, but the coaching and lack of motivation or preparation is unreal. No flow offensively, defense looks like they just learned zone. No hustle, no box-out, nothing. That's coaching.

These last two games have been a very quick crash to earth for those who expected much more than last season

Part of it is the players, but the coaching and lack of motivation or preparation is unreal. No flow offensively, defense looks like they just learned zone. No hustle, no box-out, nothing. That's coaching.

I think the biggest issue is a lack of talent....the only thing to fix that is time

I really don't mean this is any negative form, but Iowa has to many guys that just aren't Big Ten caliber players. May and McCabe are very limited. May is not a true basketball player and McCabe just doesn't have the athletic ability to hang with some of these better wings.

That's total bs. I disagree with your trashing of those two players. But even if your right and those guys suck, Iowa has more talent then this team by a thousand. They're just playing like garbage. It's NOT a couple of players. This abortion is a TEAM effort.