Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

I'm not talking about canning him if there is improvement this year and next. But if I see the same crap that I saw tonight the rest of the year I'm just not watching.
It is hard to take, Eddy, I thought we would look a lot better, and hope that we will eventually. Fran did it last year, and should do the same this year....

Still early in the season, these two losses are definitely discouraging but the season has a long way to go. It will get better....

Hopefully.....

Eddy has some good points. I don't think however that he is calling for Fran to be fired. I think I understand though what he is saying. If Iowa plays like it has the last two games for the foreseeable future, the fans appearing in Carver and the interest level for Iowa basketball will resemble that of the end of the Lickliter era. One of the main reasons Lickliter is no longer patrolling the sidelines in Carver is because the fans stopped showing up at the door. People spoke with their wallets.

So back to what Eddy is saying. If what we've seen these last two games continues, the good will that Fran has built up will be washed away quickly.

Wow what a huge let down

I have to admit that I drank the kool aid, I thought we lost to Creighton and Campbell because we were flat and over-looked them but I think the jury is out on whether this team has any talent.

Baasbe looks immature, frustrated, unhappy, lazy, uninterested

Archie is not a D 1 center

mccabe, may, brommer, are great Iowa kids but a step slow on defense and get exposed by quicker & athletic teams

Ogelsby and white have potential but still have a long way to go

Cartwright, Marble and Gatens are decent but need some help

Does Campbell really have more athletic ability than us?? ouch this sucks

Best summation of the team right now!

Latest posts