Brady Ellingson Commits to Iowa

I see the win over a crappy Tulse team has been enough to drag more Clone trolls back out from their hiding spots.

First, Im not a troll. My post was accurate. Ragging on ISU fans (after 3 games) saying they are bailing on their football team in anticipation of basketball season is laughable after what went on on these boards less than 12 months ago.

Second, check my previous post dates. You call that hiding? Check your facts braj.

First, Im not a troll. My post was accurate. Ragging on ISU fans (after 3 games) saying they are bailing on their football team in anticipation of basketball season is laughable after what went on on these boards less than 12 months ago.

Second, check my previous post dates. You call that hiding? Check your facts braj.

No posts from 8/16 until 9/21, hmmm what happened during that time? LOL

And you're absolutely a Clone troll.

Sorta like my dumb and dumber to thread...who really gives a squirt? Ill never understand the hatred for roads or the cyclones...#shutuptalkintome

Mike Gesell says hi. Unless Nebraska is now a part of the state of Iowa.

Sioux City? What was his HS 1/4 mile into the state of Nebraska? Congrats. Tremendous national recognition you've got going over there.

Sioux City /ˌsˈsɪti/ is a city in Woodbury and Plymouth counties in the western part of the U.S. state of Iowa. The population was 82,684 in the 2010 census, which makes it the fourth largest city in Iowa.[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] The bulk of the city is in Woodbury County, of which it is the county seat, though a small portion is in Plymouth County.

So a 4* out of state kid is better than a 4* in state kid? Hey take a look at my/your sig. How good is that ISU football team foreverdouche?

Wanna make a bet that Niang doesn't avg. 18 PPG this season? Wanna make a bet on who has a higher seed in the NCAA tourney this year? Well that is if ISU even manages to make the tourney.

In regards to your 4* question? Where did I ever say that? Iowa is lucky to produce one 4* player per year. If you can't recruit highly touted players out of state it is going to get ugly real quick. That's the truth. Congrats Iowa won the football game. I can admit when I'm wrong. ISU is extremely young hopefully they improve throughout the year. Looked a lot better last night. It's a long year. Iowa seems to be improved. Still, Iowa is a mediocre team. Probably 6-7 wins. Iowa St. will probably be in the 4-5 range. Pretty much a role reversal from last year. ISU will be better next year...as should Iowa. All of that said...why are we changing a thread about basketball to football? Zero correlation there.

[/B]

You're not wrong, but we're going to be better than you for the next two seasons. I would wait to see what kind of hay Fran can make with that before you start sounding the sirens.

Based on what??! You return everyone from a mediocre team and your best player by far graduates after this year? Do something of any kind of significance please before you make this claim. Anything...

Based on what??! You return everyone from a mediocre team and your best player by far graduates after this year? Do something of any kind of significance please before you make this claim. Anything...
Didn't you just "graduate" like 6 players from your mediocre team last year? What the hell are you barking about?

In regards to your 4* question? Where did I ever say that? Iowa is lucky to produce one 4* player per year. If you can't recruit highly touted players out of state it is going to get ugly real quick. That's the truth. Congrats Iowa won the football game. I can admit when I'm wrong. ISU is extremely young hopefully they improve throughout the year. Looked a lot better last night. It's a long year. Iowa seems to be improved. Still, Iowa is a mediocre team. Probably 6-7 wins. Iowa St. will probably be in the 4-5 range. Pretty much a role reversal from last year. ISU will be better next year...as should Iowa. All of that said...why are we changing a thread about basketball to football? Zero correlation there.

Nvm, now I get it. Yer post mayde my head hert.

Didn't you just "graduate" like 6 players from your mediocre team last year? What the hell are you barking about?

Iowa State played in the second round off the NCAA tournament in both of the past two years. Iowa has only played in one since the turn of the century. And yet ISU was a mediocre team? Wow what's that say about your program? Iowa wins a few games against average to somewhat poor competition in the NIT and they're world-beaters. God help me if you somehow, someway ever reach the 2nd round of the tourney. A final four is probably approaching for you all shortly. Quiz for you: How far do you have to go back in time for Iowa to make back-to-back round of 32?

Iowa State played in the second round off the NCAA tournament in both of the past two years. Iowa has only played in one since the turn of the century. And yet ISU was a mediocre team? Wow what's that say about your program? Iowa wins a few games against average to somewhat poor competition in the NIT and they're world-beaters. God help me if you somehow, someway ever reach the 2nd round of the tourney. A final four is probably approaching for you all shortly. Quiz for you: How far do you have to go back in time for Iowa to make back-to-back round of 32?

Newsflash, Iowa beat ISU head to head. It isn't like ISU lost 4 games last year and Iowa lost 12. If they play on a neutral court 10 times they each win 5. I love how ISU fan makes it sound like ISU was some top 10 team.

I also love the way ISU fan wants to pretend that Iowa's optimism this year is only shared by other Hawk fans. Look any any pre season publication, or media outlet. Iowa is getting tons of love for their team.....

We are just talking about all your stupid ******* football DERP. In a few more months we will be able to talk about all your stupid ******* BB DERP.

They were both were mediocre programs last year, that's why they were ranked within a few spots of each other in almost every ranking systems at the end of the year.

They were both were mediocre programs last year, that's why they were ranked within a few spots of each other in almost every ranking systems at the end of the year.

he's an ISU fan, so he's pretty slow. that's going to go straight over his head.

Whoa broseph, I never said Iowa wasn't mediocre, I said you were. And you are. I don't care that you went to the tournament last year, you were a 10 seed, so don't act like beating that crappy Notre Dame team in March suddenly legitimized your entire season You finished tied for 4th in a conference that had two ranked teams. You weren't that great, and you lost a ton of players. We're going to kick your *** next year, so STFU.

You are absolutely spot on. Last year Iowa was a mediocre team. But the Hawks return just about everyone and they will be a year older, a year wiser, and a year better. Add to that the trip to Europe that gave Fran and company a chance to see what they have and where to play them and Iowa will be much better this year than last year.

Iowa will have a much better team this year than ISU because the chemistry is there and the experience is that much better. Fran will make hay because the sun will shine on the Hawkeyes this year.

Just my 2¢ .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

You are absolutely spot on. Last year Iowa was a mediocre team. But the Hawks return just about everyone and they will be a year older, a year wiser, and a year better. Add to that the trip to Europe that gave Fran and company a chance to see what they have and where to play them and Iowa will be much better this year than last year.

Iowa will have a much better team this year than ISU because the chemistry is there and the experience is that much better. Fran will make hay because the sun will shine on the Hawkeyes this year.

Just my 2¢ .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

Great post but won't mean sh!t after the class Freddy hauls for 2014

Latest posts