Brady Ellingson Commits to Iowa

Come on guy, Xavier hasn't won a tournament game for like seven decades or something like that, who knows what a decade actually means.

dec·ade
ˈdekād/
noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

a period of ten years.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"he taught at the university for nearly a decade"[/COLOR]

• [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

a set, series, or group of ten, in particular.

You have that definition for past few years yet?

Gotcha, so coming to the Iowa board and trying to point out that nobody was recruiting him, or the teams that were recruiting him are terrible. So this ISN'T trolling.......rigggghhhhtttttt.

No, just correcting a wrong post while skimming through, trying to keep the fan based informed.

I am curious why some automatically think next year's recruiting class is going to be so much better. I guess the assumption is we are going to finish in the top half of the conference and represent in March?? Hopefully these folks are right, but something seems off in the recruiting department. Dillard, Francis and Speraw collectively should have brought an impact player to the program by now and they haven't. I recognize some kids are going to fly under the radar in high school, but you cannot win in the big ten relying on every kid with low major offers blowing the roof off in college. Athleticism, slashing, shot creation are skills you either have or don't and we aren't faring well in those areas.

I am curious why some automatically think next year's recruiting class is going to be so much better. I guess the assumption is we are going to finish in the top half of the conference and represent in March?? Hopefully these folks are right, but something seems off in the recruiting department. Dillard, Francis and Speraw collectively should have brought an impact player to the program by now and they haven't. I recognize some kids are going to fly under the radar in high school, but you cannot win in the big ten relying on every kid with low major offers blowing the roof off in college. Athleticism, slashing, shot creation are skills you either have or don't and we aren't faring well in those areas.

what about shooting? How do we look there?

Who cares what mid-major team offered this kid....Iowa has him and I see a good future for him...I just watched his videos again and this kid can shoot the ball, and he shoots it without hesitation....I'm excited....he is a nice addition...

No, just correcting a wrong post while skimming through, trying to keep the fan based informed.

Nope, you are a troll. Just as I would have been if I would have pointed out all the idiotic and stupid post going on in the thread where I liked a couple posts on Cyclownfantasy. I mean the delusion in the ISU fan base is amazing in it's scope and breadth. I have self awareness, so I understand that trying to correct all the DERP and HERP over there would simply be a trolling expedition. I keep instead my trolling to the idiot trolls on the Hawkeye boards.

Aw geez. I think I am just going to give my season ticket away. All we have is mid major players so I will get a season ticket at Toledo and watch them for half the price. Thanks for the help!

Pardon me? So you want to replace Dillard,Francis,and Sparew? Is that what youre saying?

If I'm a 4-Star bball recruit, sell Iowa to me?

Nope, you are a troll. Just as I would have been if I would have pointed out all the idiotic and stupid post going on in the thread where I liked a couple posts on Cyclownfantasy. I mean the delusion in the ISU fan base is amazing in it's scope and breadth. I have self awareness, so I understand that trying to correct all the DERP and HERP over there would simply be a trolling expedition. I keep instead my trolling to the idiot trolls on the Hawkeye boards.

Proving a "factual" statement wrong is being a troll, that's new to me.

Proving a "factual" statement wrong is being a troll, that's new to me.

How do you think I would be welcomed onto Cyturdfanatic If I factually pointed out that Iowa beat ISU last year, so they were the better team? Or how about if I point out that it is a fact that BB observers and publications are ranking Iowa much higher than ISU this year?

Two facts, and if I went over and posted on the Cyturd site, damn right I'd be trolling.

How do you think I would be welcomed onto Cyturdfanatic If I factually pointed out that Iowa beat ISU last year, so they were the better team? Or how about if I point out that it is a fact that BB observers and publications are ranking Iowa much higher than ISU this year?

Two facts, and if I went over and posted on the Cyturd site, damn right I'd be trolling.

Or you could point out that we were ranked higher at the end of last season by several ranking systems.

lachance expected to get an indiana offer next week

fran needs to close on this one -- ellingson as a reserve shooter is good, ellingson as reserve shooter and lachance bait is better

Latest posts