Bohannon crow anyone?

Someone like 56 just can't wrap their minds around Jordan Bohannon beating out Winston, Edwards and Cowan to land on the All B1G Fr. team. He consistently said that those guys (basically every Fr. PG) was better than Jordan. Yet in the eyes of anyone else who watch him play, the all came away very impressed. He is literally shocked by something like this. I remember when 56/CyTwins would mock and mock and mock Peter Jok. Back when I posted on CyClown I kept telling him that Jok was gonna be good, that Jok was gonna be a top 50 type recruit. I said he was gonna be better than Matt Thomas. Just like always 56 was wrong about Jok, about Jordan, about missing the NIT, about finishing 9th or worse, the list goes on and on and on......

I think this just proves what a jerk 56 is.

He's an idiot. That much is clear. Worse yet though... the guy is a COWARD. That's as low as it gets for a grown man. He's a coward. I started this thread months ago. All 56 had to do was simply man up and say "Hey I was wrong. I'm human. Jordan proved me wrong." Instead he decided to keep digging his own grave. He refused to back down. He kept making outlandish claims, and now... dude is no where to be found. That's the definition of a coward in my book. He still can't show up and eat his crow. I have zero respect for someone like that. It's one thing to make stupid claims, but if you're gonna do that at least be man enough to own up to it.

tumblr_nof0wnqjsK1s1vzkoo1_500.gif

He's an idiot. That much is clear. Worse yet though... the guy is a COWARD. That's as low as it gets for a grown man. He's a coward. I started this thread months ago. All 56 had to do was simply man up and say "Hey I was wrong. I'm human. Jordan proved me wrong." Instead he decided to keep digging his own grave. He refused to back down. He kept making outlandish claims, and now... dude is no where to be found. That's the definition of a coward in my book. He still can't show up and eat his crow. I have zero respect for someone like that. It's one thing to make stupid claims, but if you're gonna do that at least be man enough to own up to it.
Even I admitted it and I'm pretty stubborn. I think he is that Cytwins guy.

Even I admitted it and I'm pretty stubborn. I think he is that Cytwins guy.

I thought maybe 56/CyTwin would drop his troll as it became clear he was on an island all himself looking like a total idiot......but he doesn't need which make him look even worse.

Lighting, I might not agree with everything you post, but you are a passionate Iowa fan, so we will always have that in common!!

He's not wrong because he doesn't believe what he says.

I'll admit I gave 5656 the benefit of the doubt thinking that he was legit. But seeing how suddenly he is too busy to be on here after he spent dang near every waking moment on here is suspicious. Plus his "facts" are always based around numbers, I don't recall a single time where he offered an observation based on game play unless he piggybacked off someone elses that supported his viewpoint. His last 2 comments did it for me, when he came on here and mentioning 2 negative JB statistics in the last game and then turning around and laughing at someone for suggesting JB would make BT All Freshman Team. Shortly afterwards not only was JB named BT player of the week he was also names to the BT All Freshman Team, about an hour later.

If Rob or Jon would only look at the guys posting history. It's clear he is nothing more than a troll and he is the worst kind because he makes himself out to be something he isn't, and that's being an Iowa fan. I'm fine with trolls coming here from other teams but be upfront about it. Obviously this isn't my board but I hope Rob or Jon get rid of him.

3-9 shooting with 5 turnovers.

I didn't say he had a great game but if this is one of his worst games as you imply, then his average to great games will be pretty sweet.

I gotta give you credit though. You're like Jason or Michael Meyers in that you can't be killed off and you keep coming back with endless sequels.

I didn't say he had a great game but if this is one of his worst games as you imply, then his average to great games will be pretty sweet.

I gotta give you credit though. You're like Jason or Michael Meyers in that you can't be killed off and you keep coming back with endless sequels.

I'd say he's more like Freddy because it's like a bad dream.

I'll admit I gave 5656 the benefit of the doubt thinking that he was legit. But seeing how suddenly he is too busy to be on here after he spent dang near every waking moment on here is suspicious. Plus his "facts" are always based around numbers, I don't recall a single time where he offered an observation based on game play unless he piggybacked off someone elses that supported his viewpoint. His last 2 comments did it for me, when he came on here and mentioning 2 negative JB statistics in the last game and then turning around and laughing at someone for suggesting JB would make BT All Freshman Team. Shortly afterwards not only was JB named BT player of the week he was also names to the BT All Freshman Team, about an hour later.

If Rob or Jon would only look at the guys posting history. It's clear he is nothing more than a troll and he is the worst kind because he makes himself out to be something he isn't, and that's being an Iowa fan. I'm fine with trolls coming here from other teams but be upfront about it. Obviously this isn't my board but I hope Rob or Jon get rid of him.

Yup. If this thread hasn't outted him I'm not sure what would. It is CyTwins. He got bored because he doesn't have many Iowa fans to rile up on CyFan because those pansies ban everyone who says they are a Hawk. Even if they are being respectful. If Hawk fans want to last over there you have to walk on eggshells.

I agree with you though ssckelley. If you want to come on here and pull the schtick that 56 did just admit you aren't a Hawk fan. I don't expect you to walk on eggshells if you make it clear you're a Clone fan. I actually enjoy the conversation/debate. Just don't pretend you're something you're clearly not. It's almost impossible for me to believe someone can be a Hawk fan and not appreciate/love how JBo has performed this year. That's what immediately outed him. The kid is simply an under the radar overachiever. All Hawk fans love that type of player.

Last edited:
He isn't gone, he's waiting. He gets pretty scarce when Iowa is winning and of course when Jbo plays well. Prolly just working really hard. He's self employed ya know....

He's actually become pretty transparent. He's a douchecanoe but i'll give him credit, if the definition of a good troll is to get others to bite/comment, he's been massively successful, and i'm guilty.

He isn't gone, he's waiting. He gets pretty scarce when Iowa is winning and of course when Jbo plays well. Prolly just working really hard. He's self employed ya know....

He's actually become pretty transparent. He's a douchecanoe but i'll give him credit, if the definition of a good troll is to get others to bite/comment, he's been massively successful, and i'm guilty.

I don't think most of us have "fallen for his troll". We've known he's trolling for a long time. Yes, he wants to get a response out of people, but he also wanted badly to be right. Which he failed miserably at. He looks like a complete moron right now. His troll job backfired in one of the most epic ways I've ever seen on here.

I think a good troll is someone who can hide the fact that he's a troll.

I don't think most of us have "fallen for his troll". We've known he's trolling for a long time. Yes, he wants to get a response out of people, but he also wanted badly to be right. Which he failed miserably at. He looks like a complete moron right now. His troll job backfired in one of the most epic ways I've ever seen on here.

oh, don't get me wrong, he failed on many many levels. true, I think everyone Knew he was trolling (mostly as it's hard to believe anyone is really, truly that dense and lacking that much self awareness). I'm just saying if he goal was to troll and get a rise out of people, he did that.....to the tune of all of HN coming together against 1 tool, which is always kind of cool to see. I think very very few fell for his troll beyond about page 20 or so....after that....he was simply and annoying pest.

He probably should have been banned months ago, but now that I believe this thread has reached rare air levels, he should get until page 200....then banned.

I think a good troll is someone who can hide the fact that he's a troll.

That's fair, I rescind my assertion that he was a success troll and submit that he was a successful flamer, likely more appropriate. Furthermore, anyone that just repeats the same stats/opinions over an over really is kind of boring.

What?

he has most of you guys hooked pretty good, you keep responding even when he is not here

And that's why I admit I'm guilty. in person I could walk away from someone being as grating and incessant as 56, but for some reason I couldn't let his drivel go on here. Viscous cycle. That said, i never took much time with response. It was actually fun most of the time, especially now when he's got little to back him up from his original statements.

Latest posts