Bohannon crow anyone?

he has most of you guys hooked pretty good, you keep responding even when he is not here

We are hooked on trolling the troll. Big difference. He was outed pretty early when he started posting, and since then I have been trolling the shit out of him.

I was calling this guy a troll way back in PtL.

It wasn't that he had differing opinions, it was that way he posted. Responding to well thought out posts with one sentence backhanded remarks meant to incite a response. The sheer number of negative posts. Very easy to see.

We are hooked on trolling the troll. Big difference. He was outed pretty early when he started posting, and since then I have been trolling the shit out of him.

scott_chews_2.gif

Bohannon has actually gotten off really easy in regards to reading bad stuff about himself on here. That's all thanks to 56. Without him, Bohannon would have had way more negative posts on here back before he was awesome. Instead of being nit picked, he had everyone standing behind him due to one guy. Good work 56.

Bohannon has actually gotten off really easy in regards to reading bad stuff about himself on here. That's all thanks to 56. Without him, Bohannon would have had way more negative posts on here back before he was awesome. Instead of being nit picked, he had everyone standing behind him due to one guy. Good work 56.

True. Young man probably realized pretty quickly how much Hawk fans have his back.

The stop watch is still running on a Hawk5656 sighting. How hard is it to just admit that you don't know shit. I have to do it everyday. There are so many topics I know very little of.

That guy responds to my posts in about 30 seconds every time for 2 months straight. But now at the height of the basketball season he is nowhere to be found?

We are now guaranteed that once 56/CyTwins gets back from the Big12 tournament, he is gonna troll the shit out of this place the entire off season.

At least 56 can't talk shit about Bohannon after tonight's game. Oh who am I kidding of course he will.

At least 56 can't talk shit about Bohannon after tonight's game. Oh who am I kidding of course he will.

I don't know how he possibly can say anything bad about a double double from a Freshman in his first BTT. As I say that though I realized who I was talking about.

Latest posts