Bohannon crow anyone?

If we could have had Bohannon instead of Gesell last year, we might have been a 1 seed. We would have played in Des Moines for sure. I'm still bummed we missed out on that.

Uthoff and Woody would have really helped cover his bad defense and on offense we would have been unreal. Imagine having Bohannon, Uthoff, and Jok all shooting 3s.
I think you may be right.

So we can add to the list of things 56 was wrong about. Said Iowa had bottom 4 talent and would finish 9th place at best.

Did 56 finally off himself?

I suspect we will see a news story about a shoe string suicide. When the detectives investigate the only clue they will find is a computer with an open browser page to hawkeyenation "Bohannon Crow Anyone". We will all be asked to make official statements.

He had a couple sweet dishes yesterday... First was to Cook for a layup and then one to Pemsl for a layup as well.

Jordan really struggled yesterday but a win is a win. Hopefully he bounces back and has a great performance against the fighting Crean's. We need that one!

He had a couple sweet dishes yesterday... First was to Cook for a layup and then one to Pemsl for a layup as well.

Did you see Williams no look pass to Wagner I think? He dropped the pass and it ended in a turnover I think bit I didn't even blame him for dropping it because the pass was so sick.

Jordan really struggled yesterday but a win is a win. Hopefully he bounces back and has a great performance against the fighting Crean's. We need that one!

If you want to see a player who is really struggling, you may want to check out Charlie Moore's last few games. This past week was especially bad. Wow.