Bohannon crow anyone?

That is not going to happen haha

It's not a sure thing but I like his chances. The stats are there and he was the starting PG on a 10-8 team that tied for 5th.

Edit: Not to mention the whole game winning shot at UW thing.

Last edited:
Also... CyTwins here bagged on Jok the same way he's bagging on Bohannon. He said for two years straight that Jok was overrated and sucked. Now Jok is 1st Team All Big Ten. He also said there was NO WAY Aaron White would be 1st Team All Big Ten and... Aaron White was 1st Team All Big Ten. Shocker!

You've got quite the record going there CyTwins. The only person who sucks here is..... YOU.

I think 56 is going to get a bad case of foot in mouth disease......

He will just argue that the confrence was down and Jbo still didn't deserve it. He is physically incapable of acknowledging that Jbo is by far the best PG prospect that Fran has ever landed. He would still argue Jbo was a scrub even if he won national player of the year. Haters gonna hate.

P.S. Hawk5656, Jordan Bohannon's after Wisconsin game interview he specifically says people doubted him. He says "people said I was too short and too slow." I assume he read your stupid "assessment" of himself. Good job bringing out the bull in this kid. I shall now call you "EL Matador".

Hahaha.......thank you so much 56 for the Comedy Gold! I mean you and your Clown buddies are literally the only people who cant see what a good year Jordan had.