Bohannon and jok lost that one

I'll let everyone else here be the judge of that.

You said his assist record wasn't a big deal because a lot of those assists were unimpressive and you said we'd be better at PG this year than last year. You know you said those things

You said his assist record wasn't a big deal because a lot of those assists were unimpressive and you said we'd be better at PG this year than last year. You know you said those things

I think an abnormally high percentage of his assists were the kind where more credit goes to the shooter than the passer. I also said I think replacing the point guard rod production will be pretty easy because of Mike's shortcomings.

I also see how some of the things I've said about Mike can look like hate. It's hard not to when you're arguing with someone who says such stupid shit. Like Walker said before, context is important.

I think an abnormally high percentage of his assists were the kind where more credit goes to the shooter than the passer. I also said I think replacing the point guard rod production will be pretty easy because of Mike's shortcomings.

I also see how some of the things I've said about Mike can look like hate. It's hard not to when you're arguing with someone who says such stupid shit. Like Walker said before, context is important.

What were Mike's shortcomings? He was a great defender, great passer and a pretty efficient scorer.

He literally said that and you could easily look it up. Keep attacking me though if it makes you feel better

That doesn't mean he was bashing Mike. Your troll is he throw a wedge between a current player in Jordan and an ex player in Mike. You try to frame the arguement so that if you downplay Mike or talk up Jordan than you are then hating on Mike.

Everyone sees your troll for what it is. You are an idiot for many reason, I'm just saying you are an idiot here for thinking that people on here buy into your troll and think PC hates Mike.

That doesn't mean he was bashing Mike. Your troll is he throw a wedge between a current player in Jordan and an ex player in Mike. You try to frame the arguement so that if you downplay Mike or talk up Jordan than you are then hating on Mike.

Everyone sees your troll for what it is. You are an idiot for many reason, I'm just saying you are an idiot here for thinking that people on here buy into your troll and think PC hates Mike.

He was discrediting someone setting a school record by saying it was unimpressive and saying we'd be better at the position once Mike is gone. How is that not hating on him?

What were Mike's shortcomings? He was a great defender, great passer and a pretty efficient scorer.

Great defender? Where do you come up with this stuff? I don't ever recall myself saying Yogi Ferrell or Melo Tremble coming to town. "Not to fear though we have MG to lock them up"(which is what GREAT defenders do).

Mike's shortcomings:

-Not much of a threat from 3 (only 32 made 3s in his junior & senior year combined. Our current PG has 33 through roughly 1/2 the year).

-Never learned how to finish around the rim on a consistent basis. He had athleticism to get there but he never developed his left hand or figured out how to use the rim as protection.

-Extremly unclutch. See missed FTs at the end of games. Heck even YouTube Iowa vs Temple last year. Mike through a pass in OT for a turnover that looked like a kid playing hot potatoe. That was a four year starter and he still couldn't handle the moment.

Great defender? Where do you come up with this stuff? I don't ever recall myself saying Yogi Ferrell or Melo Tremble coming to town. "Not to fear though we have MG to lock them up"(which is what GREAT defenders do).

Mike's shortcomings:

-Not much of a threat from 3 (only 32 made 3s in his junior & senior year combined. Our current PG has 33 through roughly 1/2 the year).

-Never learned how to finish around the rim on a consistent basis. He had athleticism to get there but he never developed his left hand or figured out how to use the rim as protection.

-Extremly unclutch. See missed FTs at the end of games. Heck even YouTube Iowa vs Temple last year. Mike through a pass in OT for a turnover that looked like a kid playing hot potatoe. That was a four year starter and he still couldn't handle the moment.

If you don't think Mike was a great defender you don't understand basketball. He was very good, same with Sapp. If he couldn't shoot and couldn't finish around the rim how did he shoot 43% from 2 pt range in his career?

He was discrediting someone setting a school record by saying it was unimpressive and saying we'd be better at the position once Mike is gone. How is that not hating on him?

So will you find it impressive if Jordan is the all time Fr assist leader? It is looking like it might happen, so according to you, you should be bowing down to the greatness that is Jordan.

If you don't think Mike was a great defender you don't understand basketball. He was very good, same with Sapp. If he couldn't shoot and couldn't finish around the rim how did he shoot 43% from 2 pt range in his career?

Teams didn't guard him. Most of his shot were wide open.

I liked Mike, but if he could have been a 3 pt threat like Jordan last years offense would have been incredible. Think of how many open looks Uthoff and Pete would have had if teams actually had to defend Mike out and past the 3 point line, like teams have to do for Jordan.

So will you find it impressive if Jordan is the all time Fr assist leader? It is looking like it might happen, so according to you, you should be bowing down to the greatness that is Jordan.

I would find that as impressive even if nobody else does since people on here think they are unimpressive assists

Teams didn't guard him. Most of his shot were wide open.

I liked Mike, but if he could have been a 3 pt threat like Jordan last years offense would have been incredible. Think of how many open looks Uthoff and Pete would have had if teams actually had to defend Mike out and past the 3 point line, like teams have to do for Jordan.

Teams didn't guard him inside the arc? Haha I've heard it all now

1) Mike was a solid defender, certainly not GREAT.

2) Mike had a good pull-up mid range game that's how he shot 43% (btw 43% is nothing special, and no I don't care what JBo's is right now). Bronson Koenig, who rarely scores around the rim is shooting 51% from 2 this year, which again comes from being a good midrange shooter and has nothing to do with ability to finish at the hoop.

I stand by what I said on Mike's shortcomings, and I think most would agree. Troll on

1) Mike was a solid defender, certainly not GREAT.

2) Mike had a good pull-up mid range game that's how he shot 43% (btw 43% is nothing special, and no I don't care what JBo's is right now). Bronson Koenig, who tearless scores around the rim is shooting 51% from 2 this year, which again comes from being a good midrange shooter and has nothing with ability to finish at the hoop.

I stand by what I said on Mike's shortcomings, and I think most would agree. Troll on

I think most on here would agree with me Mike was a great defender. I'm curious how Mike had a good mid range game when everyone on here says he couldn't shoot.

Latest posts