Bohannon and jok lost that one

OUTofTOWNHAWK

Very simple. You hold for last shot when tied not when down by 3.

0/3 on end game situations.

They played really well otherwise.

Um they both made mistakes but without those guys we weren't even close to in the game. So no. Maybe the coach should call timeout and draw something up instead standing there with his thumb up his ass.

The full court pass by Jok was a really bad time for a turnover but I can't put a guys name on a loss that scored 34.

I also thought the 5th foul on Jok was really weak. If you're going to foul out the best player... it better be one he earns it on.

Jok was running on fumes. Bohannon looked like a freshman PG at the end. It happens. Now, if he still does that as a senior like Gesell it's different

I agree
My point is they had three end of the game last possessions and handled them all poorly. Those are mental mistakes that college players shouldn't make.

That's how you lose.

I agree
My point is they had three end of the game last possessions and handled them all poorly. Those are mental mistakes that college players shouldn't make.

That's how you lose.
Yup. You would think when it doesn't work the first 100 times, Fran would try to mix it up

Coach needed to rally the troops at the end of all of those periods. They were in way to much of hurry to win the game. Use his freaking timeouts and get his young team a play call that they can try to execute. Running a play and getting a shot off would have been much better than throwing it away, fumbling the ball in the paint, or looking like Bambi in the headlights.

In this case, I felt the coaching staff hindered the team here.

Coach needed to rally the troops at the end of all of those periods. They were in way to much of hurry to win the game. Use his freaking timeouts and get his young team a play call that they can try to execute. Running a play and getting a shot off would have been much better than throwing it away, fumbling the ball in the paint, or looking like Bambi in the headlights.

In this case, I felt the coaching staff hindered the team here.

I still don't understand posts like this. Is it against the rules in college to call a play from the bench or do you have to take a timeout? These 3 end of game situations had quite a few clutch plays and a handful of ugly plays on both sides.

I know message boards are always negative after a loss but I was actually surprised to get on here and see blame thrown around after that game.

I still don't understand posts like this. Is it against the rules in college to call a play from the bench or do you have to take a timeout? These 3 end of game situations had quite a few clutch plays and a handful of ugly plays on both sides.

I know message boards are always negative after a loss but I was actually surprised to get on here and see blame thrown around after that game.

PC I thought it was an entertaining.. well played game.

However the reason people are upset.. is these end of game losses have been a problem for years.

People are tired of it.

Latest posts