Bohannon and jok lost that one

Sapp was a great defender too. Instead of arguing between "good" and "great" can we just agree Mike was a much better defender than Jordan?

Sap>>>>Mike>>>>Jordan

Everyone has been saying that all along, that Mike was a better defender than Jordan currently is.

Sap>>>>Mike>>>>Jordan

Everyone has been saying that all along, that Mike was a better defender than Jordan currently is.

It was a classic example of a 56 argument change.

Realize that nobody agrees with him the MG was a great defender so change the argument to "well MG is a better defender than Jordan."

Well of course nobody has ever argued that Jordan is a better defender than MG but I guess he considers it a moral victory.

Sap>>>>Mike>>>>Jordan

Everyone has been saying all along Mike last year was better than Jordan this year (minus a few crazies) but when I bring it up I get attacked

It was a classic example of a 56 argument change.

Realize that nobody agrees with him the MG was a great defender so change the argument to "well MG is a better defender than Jordan."

Well of course nobody has ever argued that Jordan is a better defender than MG but I guess he considers it a moral victory.

He jumps from one arguement to the next. I mean he really though he had a great arguement in Mike being a good shooter because he shot 43% from "inside the arc". I mean how many times did we hear that?

Everyone has been saying all along Mike last year was better than Jordan this year (minus a few crazies) but when I bring it up I get attacked

You get attacked for Trolling. Many people blast away at players, many people have different opinions......you are a troll, that is why I and others blast you.

You get attacked for Trolling. Many people blast away at players, many people have different opinions......you are a troll, that is why I and others blast you.

It's not trolling when I call it like it is. People thought Mike was a liability last year and Jordan is a positive player for us this year when that just isn't even close to true

It's not trolling when I call it like it is. People thought Mike was a liability last year and Jordan is a positive player for us this year when that just isn't even close to true

I'm still a crazy who thinks since Bohannon became a starter, our point guard production is close to last year.

I'm still a crazy who thinks since Bohannon became a starter, our point guard production is close to last year.

Offensively it has been close. If you would have told me Jordan was gonna be good for nearly 9 PPG and 5 APG this year, I would have said you are freaking nuts! Those are 4* PG type of Fr stats.

Offensively it has been close. If you would have told me Jordan was gonna be good for nearly 9 PPG and 5 APG this year, I would have said you are freaking nuts! Those are 4* PG type of Fr stats.

Offensively it's been better when you factor in how defenses have to defend him. How would Pemsl and Cook even score this year with an extra defender in the lane and no one to pass them the ball?

Even after watching his defense and seeing him shoot 34% from the floor? I didn't expect him to be a volume scorer like he is

No, he didn't. Context son, context. "I can SEE where it might look like hate", is not admitting anything.

Ok, i'll end this simply by asking PC now....PCHawk, do you hate Mike Gesell?

I don't think PC hates Mike, he was hating on what he did in his time here

I don't think PC hates Mike, he was hating on what he did in his time here

Any time a player breaks a school record, it's cool, PC would admit this. PC would also admit that Mike G was a solid player, not great, solid. He had good games, a few great games, but overall was just a good player, good leader, good defender, decent shooter, good athlete. He did benefit from being surrounded by veteran scorers and pretty good defenders most of his career. And like other players who break records, longevity and span of career plays a big role.

Would you agree that Bohanon's defense would appear better if he was on a team that had 2-3 other really good defenders.

But that's not really the point, is it 5656?

Latest posts