Bohannon and jok lost that one

I think most on here would agree with me Mike was a great defender. I'm curious how Mike had a good mid range game when everyone on here says he couldn't shoot.

Mike had confidence issues. Somehow he never lost confidence in the pull up jumper.

32 3's over a 2 year span from your point guard who plays 30 minutes per game is a huge handicap to overcome. One of the reasons I predicted (not guaranteed with an absolute) that our point guard production wouldn't drop.

Mike had confidence issues. Somehow he never lost confidence in the pull up jumper.

32 3's over a 2 year span from your point guard who plays 30 minutes per game is a huge handicap to overcome. One of the reasons I predicted (not guaranteed with an absolute) that our point guard production wouldn't drop.

So when you say Bohannon is a better shooter you're just meaning he's a better 3 pt shooter or FT shooter, not overall since Mike had a better pull up jumper. That makes more sense

I think most on here would agree with me Mike was a great defender. I'm curious how Mike had a good mid range game when everyone on here says he couldn't shoot.

There's a pretty big gap between Mike's defense and Bohannon's. But to say one is great and the other is terrible is pretty extreme.

So when you say Bohannon is a better shooter you're just meaning he's a better 3 pt shooter or FT shooter, not overall since Mike had a better pull up jumper. That makes more sense

Mike was better at getting that shot for sure. Of course Mike was better at getting every shot because the defense gave him any shot he wanted.

I don't think you understand BB. Different players have different range to their shooting. Mike was 43% effective inside the arc, but Mike was a guard, so you need to be effective outside the arch as well. This is what Mike couldn't do and was a career 31% 3pt shooter.

You see advanced stats take this all into account. That is why the advanced stat already say the Jordan as a Fr is a much better shooter than Mike. Mike's was a career 48.3% TS and a 43.3% eFG shooter

Jordan is a 49.9% TS and a 46% eFG shooter. This is even with his struggles "inside the arch" which for some reason you seem to think defines a shooter????

Advanced stats are your friend if you know BB. Not made up stats like PER and defensive rating, but thinks like TS% and eFG% will easily tell you how good of a shooter you are. Mike wasn't that great a shooter even though you are impressed with his 43% "inside the arch" shooting.

I don't think you understand BB. Different players have different range to their shooting. Mike was 43% effective inside the arc, but Mike was a guard, so you need to be effective outside the arch as well. This is what Mike couldn't do and was a career 31% 3pt shooter.

You see advanced stats take this all into account. That is why the advanced stat already say the Jordan as a Fr is a much better shooter than Mike. Mike's was a career 48.3% TS and a 43.3% eFG shooter

Jordan is a 49.9% TS and a 46% eFG shooter. This is even with his struggles "inside the arch" which for some reason you seem to think defines a shooter????

Advanced stats are your friend if you know BB. Not made up stats like PER and defensive rating, but thinks like TS% and eFG% will easily tell you how good of a shooter you are. Mike wasn't that great a shooter even though you are impressed with his 43% "inside the arch" shooting.

You don't have to be a great 3 pt shooter to be a great point guard. Plenty of examples out there. I agree Bohannon is a better 3 pt shooter though. PER is not a made up stat just because it doesn't fit your narrative

You don't have to be a great 3 pt shooter to be a great point guard. Plenty of examples out there. I agree Bohannon is a better 3 pt shooter though. PER is not a made up stat just because it doesn't fit your narrative

Mike wasn't really that great inside the arc, so you really need to be better behind the arc to make up for it. That is why his shooting % are what they are.

I don't like PER for many reasons, and one of them isn't "my narrative". I have certainly shown that the use of just PER doesn't paint any kind of an accurate picture. The fact you call Jordan horrible with his sub 12 PER and Edwards and Pritchard studs with their sub 12 PER shows that. The defensive aspect to the PER makes it unusable for the college game.....and that is why literally nobody uses it.

Mike wasn't really that great inside the arc, so you really need to be better behind the arc to make up for it. That is why his shooting % are what they are.

I don't like PER for many reasons, and one of them isn't "my narrative". I have certainly shown that the use of just PER doesn't paint any kind of an accurate picture. The fact you call Jordan horrible with his sub 12 PER and Edwards and Pritchard studs with their sub 12 PER shows that. The defensive aspect to the PER makes it unusable for the college game.....and that is why literally nobody uses it.

You should love PER considering it gives you a lot of credit for unimpressive assists

Latest posts