Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if people have COVID and die of kidney failure caused by COVID what do you call it? They die of COVID or kidney failure?

FYI you do realize That was a terrible example right? Cancer vs Covid.

We all know the issue will Covid and who it affects, Elderly people and those with existing conditions. 90% of Minnesota deaths are 80+ of which my guess is a high likelyhood of not being in the greatest health.

FYI you do realize That was a terrible example right? Cancer vs Covid.

We all know the issue will Covid and who it affects, Elderly people and those with existing conditions. 90% of Minnesota deaths are 80+ of which my guess is a high likelyhood of not being in the greatest health.

Terrible or not it has the same meaning. You do only look in one direction. One question? Are you and TK one of the same?

I'd guess 99.99% of people who die with COVID die from COVID. I'm sure there's a .01% that somehow are sick enough to die from something else, and then randomly get COVID right before they die. Those people aren't enough to really change the numbers tho. Would those people even get tested for COVID tho?

People with tkserious preexisting conditions might die before their time if the conditions are aggravated by the Virus.....

The cause of death could be attributed to the preexisting conditions and Coronavirus.....

There is a possibility that a large portion of deaths are those with Cancer, Heart Problems, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma, and so on, whose immune system is not capable of surviving the infection.....

More crazy people.......

"OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Authorities in Oklahoma say two McDonald's employees were shot by a customer who was angry that the restaurant's sit-down dining area was closed because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Oklahoma City police say one employee was shot in the shoulder and another was shot in the arm. Both are expected to recover.

A third employee suffered a head injury during the altercation Wednesday night.

Police say a suspect is in custody.

McDonald's says the safety and security of employees and customers is its top priority.

The shooting comes amid tensions over restrictions because of efforts to curb the coronavirus pandemic that have escalated into violence elsewhere in the country."

In Oklahoma, he might not stay in custody very long. The governor will probably release him and immediately take him to an upscale restaurant to present the Oklahoma medal of honor

:cool:

So let me put you in the shoes of two leaders. Our worst hot spot by far was the NYC metroplex ... accounting for almost half of all U.S. deaths. Many experts are saying the biggest contributor of the spread in that local was the subway system. Do you think Cuomo or de Blasio should have shut it down? I do.

No way. The issues we saw in America weren't uniquely American, pretty much the whole Western world was brought to its knees. The West wasn't ready for a pandemic. Japan, Korea and Taiwan have felt the brunt of these Chinese induced pandemics in the past 2 decades and the population is prepared with masks. In the winter, virtually everyone on the train is wearing a mask there.

I was pro-mask months ago, back when the Fake News dutifully reported that "masks don't work." That was complete and utter bullshit. The Germ is bad, but not as bad as the Fake News portrays. It definitely is going to accelerate the end of life for people within a year of death. It will randomly sweep some other folks as well. But our reaction has been to treat this thing like it is damned near as bad as Ebola with a transmission rate on point with the common cold and it has led to some bad policy. This country needed to implement full blown mask usage from day 1. The fact that we are this balls deep into this thing and Costco is about the only major retailer with a mask rule is absolutely despicable.

America would have major compliance issues with a mask rule, though. The average IQ and ability to deduce the social impacts of specific behavior in the US is very low compared to the developed East Asian nations. The most obvious problem in the US is we didn't have an inventory of masks and I am skeptical as to the efficacy of the makeshift cloth masks. But then that begs the question, what the hell do we have to show for the $50 billion the CDC has pissed away over the past decade? I guess those signs on the city trains in places like NYC and Chicago imploring people to not catch AIDS are pretty nice. How did the military not have a stockpile for civilian use? I don't blame any president or governor, those folks do macro planning and those jobs turn over. But there was a massive government failure to plan for this shit in the West that is truly indescribable. However, the NY government not shutting the trains down is not such a failure.

People with tkserious preexisting conditions might die before their time if the conditions are aggravated by the Virus.....

The cause of death could be attributed to the preexisting conditions and Coronavirus.....

There is a possibility that a large portion of deaths are those with Cancer, Heart Problems, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma, and so on, whose immune system is not capable of surviving the infection.....

And begs the question in all the years the flu has been around why have we changed the death parameters now. Oh I know why because my eyes are wide-open.

7500 people die on average every day in this country.

Baked potato anyone

Perhaps hash browns or potato salad

They are dirt cheap right now

4lFqKAwkGwa0iOPLxAMXXGlWKmiLWlO90A5XwzkXzwg.jpg

47443334311_068592ec2a_k.jpg

EWQLROPUMAAu-kF.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable the shit that’s going on. Welcome to communism folks :)

MInnesota Gov Walz yesterday signed:

WHAT'S NEW?

Golf Course Alcohol Sales

A golf course is an outdoor extension of the clubhouse and the golf course is considered to be part of the on-sale licensed premises.

Governor Walz recently signed a law that allows for an on-sale liquor licensee to temporarily sell alcoholic beverages off sale and off premises.

On premises consumption is not allowed on a golf course.

Under the law, alcohol sales must be accompanied with the sale of food for take-out orders only, and the customer must pick up the order at the restaurant. It can’t be delivered via golf cart, Uber or other delivery services. No more than a six-pack of beer and a single bottle of wine may be sold.

Unbelievable the shit that’s going on. Welcome to communism folks :)

MInnesota Gov Walz yesterday signed:

WHAT'S NEW?

Golf Course Alcohol Sales

A golf course is an outdoor extension of the clubhouse and the golf course is considered to be part of the on-sale licensed premises.

Governor Walz recently signed a law that allows for an on-sale liquor licensee to temporarily sell alcoholic beverages off sale and off premises.

On premises consumption is not allowed on a golf course.

Under the law, alcohol sales must be accompanied with the sale of food for take-out orders only, and the customer must pick up the order at the restaurant. It can’t be delivered via golf cart, Uber or other delivery services. No more than a six-pack of beer and a single bottle of wine may be sold.
How does what you posted have anything to do with the government owning all means of production and the absence of social classes?

How does what you posted have anything to do with the government owning all means of production and the absence of social classes?

My goodness Ree4 it’s Figure of speech. I mean really WTF is wrong with some of you guys in this thread. Lmao wow..

Look only in one direction lol ok Judy. A Typical lame ass response that has become the norm, when you don’t agree. Have a great day.

Typical! Lol I always have a great day but I don't think you do. You let things get to you when it doesn't go all your way. You sure you and TK aren't the same person. Lame ass response. Lol

No way. The issues we saw in America weren't uniquely American, pretty much the whole Western world was brought to its knees. The West wasn't ready for a pandemic. Japan, Korea and Taiwan have felt the brunt of these Chinese induced pandemics in the past 2 decades and the population is prepared with masks. In the winter, virtually everyone on the train is wearing a mask there.

I was pro-mask months ago, back when the Fake News dutifully reported that "masks don't work." That was complete and utter bullshit. The Germ is bad, but not as bad as the Fake News portrays. It definitely is going to accelerate the end of life for people within a year of death. It will randomly sweep some other folks as well. But our reaction has been to treat this thing like it is damned near as bad as Ebola with a transmission rate on point with the common cold and it has led to some bad policy. This country needed to implement full blown mask usage from day 1. The fact that we are this balls deep into this thing and Costco is about the only major retailer with a mask rule is absolutely despicable.

America would have major compliance issues with a mask rule, though. The average IQ and ability to deduce the social impacts of specific behavior in the US is very low compared to the developed East Asian nations. The most obvious problem in the US is we didn't have an inventory of masks and I am skeptical as to the efficacy of the makeshift cloth masks. But then that begs the question, what the hell do we have to show for the $50 billion the CDC has pissed away over the past decade? I guess those signs on the city trains in places like NYC and Chicago imploring people to not catch AIDS are pretty nice. How did the military not have a stockpile for civilian use? I don't blame any president or governor, those folks do macro planning and those jobs turn over. But there was a massive government failure to plan for this shit in the West that is truly indescribable. However, the NY government not shutting the trains down is not such a failure.
I agree with everything you said there with the exception of the subway. Is your logic for not shutting the subway down that NYers would not accept it and/or it wasn't a reason COVID spread so badly there? Just trying to understand the logic is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts