Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PC, I actually like you. Your statements make a lot of leaps and accusations.

That's because my statements are directed towards the people making the accusations. The more the term racist gets thrown around, the less big of a deal it is to be called racist. It would be a lot more powerful if that term was saved for people who treat others worse because of their race.

This is bound to ruffle some feathers, get panties in a bunch - etc

Link

“How many deaths and how much suffering are you willing to accept to get back to what you want to be, some form of normality, sooner rather than later?”
I think that's a very fair question. For me it's just enough to keep hospitals from being overwhelmed.

The bullshit of what, exactly? The 1.2+ million people who have tested positive? The 73,000+ that have died as a result of the virus? I feel sorry for the people who honestly think this virus is no big deal and that we should all be living our lives like normal.

73,00 number is complete Horsehit!!

Deborah Birx “In this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality,"
Some countries are recording as a heart issue, a kidney issue and or COPD not a COVID-19 death," she said. In the United States, she added, "the intent is right now that...if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."

Fear is a powerful tool.

Not saying it isn’t a big deal but how it’s being handle is bullshit!!

That's because my statements are directed towards the people making the accusations. The more the term racist gets thrown around, the less big of a deal it is to be called racist. It would be a lot more powerful if that term was saved for people who treat others worse because of their race.

Racism won't stop until attitudes are thoroughly vetted....in my opinion.

If people by now haven’t seen through the bullshit of this, then I feel sorry for you!!

And if stock could be purchased in a message board thread 82 would be a millionaire!!!

Ding Ding Ding, are you saying I win the award for most posts on this thread??? Really? No way I could top TK unless he was banned after I blocked him.

And who really cares what you have been saying on this thread like "the bullshit of this", I dont. Some people just have problems when they are not in control and not many people are in control with the virus.

So, realistically, anyone think there will be a vaccine in 12 months?

Because, that’s the only true solution. Otherwise it’s patchwork fixes, at best, with tons of second guessing and judgment based upon personal/political beliefs. This is pretty uncharted territory. There’s bound to be mistakes, things done wrong.

Ding Ding Ding, are you saying I win the award for most posts on this thread??? Really? No way I could top TK unless he was banned after I blocked him.

And who really cares what you have been saying on this thread like "the bullshit of this", I dont. Some people just have problems when they are not in control and not many people are in control with the virus.

TK+HP+DDT+Dean = One busy _____. 82, don't get caught up in the dynamics.

You mention using the mask to not get it from others.

But the main reason for wearing the mask is for the wearer not to infect others, just read what the experts say.

So I think it is just being rude and careless of people to not wear a mask because of some right they think they have yet in a pandemic they could be infecting others. And if you are walking around in public and no one is around pull your mask down but be ready to put it back on.

Some of these people think they are being macho for not wearing the mask but they have the whole reason backwards.

There are actually a few experts who suggest wearing a mask to prevent getting the virus

:cool:

Deborah Birx “In this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality,"
Some countries are recording as a heart issue, a kidney issue and or COPD not a COVID-19 death," she said. In the United States, she added, "the intent is right now that...if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."

Fear is a powerful tool.

I just don't see the big deal in counting every death as COVID if they die with a positive test. It can't change the numbers that much. There are also lots of people dying that never got a test or treatment that aren't being counted. They probably more or less average out.

There are also articles that say the count is way too small based on numbers of total deaths being up way higher than previous years. Who knows if those stories are true or not. But if it turns out April 2020 had 100,000 more deaths than April 2019, it would be hard to believe that the 60,000 covid deaths recorded in April was an over count.

Also while it can be argued that America is over counting for various reasons, what about the other countries that are doing really bad? Is France, Spain, Italy, and the UK over counting too? Are other countries under counting? Are places like Russia just a bit behind on the timeline? They seem to be getting worse and worse.

I don't get why people get so caught up with the exact count. Are people thinking there are only 20,000 deaths instead of 75,000? How far off do you think they are? Enough to even matter? I know damn well the count isn't exact. I just don't think it matters. Honestly if someone put a gun to my head and made me guess if the true count was higher or lower than the numbers say, I would guess over. But I sure wouldn't feel confident about it.

Of course, YT took down that video I posted earlier. People need to switch over to other platforms.
The censorship is really ramping up.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G4MLVeN7yQ4/
The censorship on both Twitter and Google/YouTube is getting just plain stupid. Another good alternative for a search engine is DuckDuckGo ... they don't capture your IP Address and track your buying/browsing habits or other user information. I've been using it for a couple years now and highly recommend it.

https://duckduckgo.com

Fear is a powerful tool.

Lots of people have cancer and might die of kidney failure caused by cancer but what do you call it? They die of cancer or kidney failure.

So if people have COVID and die of kidney failure caused by COVID what do you call it? They die of COVID or kidney failure?
I'd guess 99.99% of people who die with COVID die from COVID. I'm sure there's a .01% that somehow are sick enough to die from something else, and then randomly get COVID right before they die. Those people aren't enough to really change the numbers tho. Would those people even get tested for COVID tho?

I'd guess 99.99% of people who die with COVID die from COVID. I'm sure there's a .01% that somehow are sick enough to die from something else, and then randomly get COVID right before they die. Those people aren't enough to really change the numbers tho. Would those people even get tested for COVID tho?

This is what I was trying to get across. Some people think if you have a preexisting ailment you can't die of COVID. Some just want to spin things to meet their liking. There's always going to be the the TK's of the world. Don't get me wrong because their should be those people but some just carry it to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.