Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, YouTube has taken down the video of the new light treatment that Cedars-Sinai is working on that I posted yesterday. No explanation from them why. Here is a new link from the AYTU Bioscience site explaining their work with Cedars and the COVID related research they are doing. Video is included. AYTU is a company out of Colorado that is working directly with Cedars-Sinai out of L.A..

https://aytubio.com/healight/

Just captured India's Covid #s and that Daily Cases graph is not a great trend. With 25000 cases and most experts saying that is probably at least 250,000 infected hope this wont trend up for a long time. With over a billion people and huge, packed cities there is a lot of host people kindling over there.

upload_2020-4-25_13-37-30.png

It's being reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un is dead. If so, I wonder if it was the virus that got him. N. Korea has said over the weeks that they have zero cases of COVID-19 which we all know is a flat out lie

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/

Yes , who knows what goes on over there, hardly anyone unless you have a spy satellite or a spy inside their border. I have to say that not losing any sleep or have any problem if he is dead as he starved, executed, and killed his people maybe more than his dad and grandfather, which is a lot.

It's being reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un is dead. If so, I wonder if it was the virus that got him. N. Korea has said over the weeks that they have zero cases of COVID-19 which we all know is a flat out lie

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/
Lots of rumors flying around about him. Some Japanese sources are saying he had heard surgery about a month ago that may have been botched. He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen. If he is dead his 31 year old sister is the likely successor ... they like to keep power in the family over there.

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 2.38.48 PM.png

Do you actually watch the fake news network? Why not watch Naked news network. That's even much better.
giphy.gif

Interesting, YouTube has taken down the video of the new light treatment that Cedars-Sinai is working on that I posted yesterday. No explanation from them why. Here is a new link from the AYTU Bioscience site explaining their work with Cedars and the COVID related research they are doing. Video is included. AYTU is a company out of Colorado that is working directly with Cedars-Sinai out of L.A..

https://aytubio.com/healight/
Yup, I saw that and it supposed destroy COVID 19 in 2 minutes!

Lots of rumors flying around about him. Some Japanese sources are saying he had heard surgery about a month ago that may have been botched. He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen. If he is dead his 31 year old sister is the likely successor ... they like to keep power in the family over there.

View attachment 6729

Trump will undoubtedly want to have an up close and personal summit with Ms Jong-Un.

Just captured India's Covid #s and that Daily Cases graph is not a great trend. With 25000 cases and most experts saying that is probably at least 250,000 infected hope this wont trend up for a long time. With over a billion people and huge, packed cities there is a lot of host people kindling over there.

View attachment 6728
You can't think they are counting lower class.

View attachment 6729

There is anger in those eyes

You can't think they are counting lower class.

I am mainly talking about the shape of the curve going pretty sharply upward. I assume they have 10 to 20 times the numbers they show confirmed and dead just because of what experts are saying and what some antibody tests have shown about infection prevalence behing much higher than measured with the swab PCR tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.