Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always good to know what the data says. This is from the Minneapolis Star Tribune this morning.

"About 80% of people who get COVID-19 have mild to no symptoms, while about 5% may require critical care in the hospital. The median age of someone hospitalized for COVID-19 in Minnesota is 64, while the median age of people who have died is 85." .

BTW, avg life expectancy in the US is 78.

You're wrong about TK. He's not trolling. He's just that bad at articulating himself. I could debate with all the other guys on his side all day on here and enjoy it. He just doesn't have the ability to put his thoughts into words so all he can do is cut and paste and throw out some quick jabs at people.

No, he s trolling. He posts under different names and uses them to seemingly gang up on people. Couple of his alts are in hiding right now.

Over the years he s been left of center on his TK alt. He s simply trolling. My guess is he believes this stuff, but still being an antagonist/ass. He s quite good at communicating except he and alts do walk into contradictions.

I have no issue with posting alternative news from reliable sources. It's the name calling and gaslighting that is objectional.

No, he s trolling. He posts under different names and uses them to seemingly gang up on people. Couple of his alts are in hiding right now.

Over the years he s been left of center on his TK alt. He s simply trolling. My guess is he believes this stuff, but still being an antagonist/ass. He s quite good at communicating except he and alts do walk into contradictions.

I have no issue with posting alternative news from reliable sources. It's the name calling and gaslighting that is objectional.
Dean usually isn't around much outside of football season, but I'm getting a little concerned he hasn't popped in since I @'d him. I hope he's doing ok.

Before you claim your credibility BS. Pretty much all major outlets reported on this in 2018.

What does that have to do with me or child abuse?

I've mentioned before about a SE Iowa child trafficking ring that ran under the radar. It goes on. Child sex abuse alone is about 1 in four for girls and 1 in 8 or 10 for boys and you post something about the UN?

nailed it

Some people are confused as to why we are supposed to stay home. It certainly is not going to stop the virus, the stay at home order was never intended to do that. It's designed to slow down the spread. If we were all still gathering and working as normal the infected rates/deaths would be staggering. How quickly and easily this virus gets transmitted is nothing we've ever seen before, at least not in our lifetime.

But this does lead to other questions, until there is a vaccine how do we ever go back to "normal"? If States start lifting restrictions again it's like starting a ticking time bomb.

Yeah and I have read quotes paraphrasing from posters that they cant mow their lawns or go for walks.

See that is stupidity on their part or drinking some right wing nut jobs koolaid. Who is stopping anyone from working in their yards, or going for a walk on a street or park if you keep your distance.

"WATERLOO, Iowa (KWWL) -- RAGBRAI has announced that the 2020 ride will not be happening and will be postponed to July 25-31, 2021 due to COVID-19 safety concerns.

The RAGBRAI XLVIII route will remain the same for 2021 as the towns along the route have already put in planning and resources. RAGBRAI says the full route with meeting and pass-through towns will be announced at a later date.

RAGBRAI says all registered riders for 2020 will either have their registration transferred to the 2021 ride or can request a full refund. They can also donate their registration to the Iowa Bicycle Coalition, a non-profit that works to improve bicycling in the state.

To be eligible for a full refund, you must fill out a request form by June 1, 2020. Riders that don't fill out a request form will automatically be transferred to the 2021 ride."

Inherent-Rights.jpg

Germans pissed at China ...

https://www.jpost.com/international...-president-youre-endangering-the-world-625074

I think over the coming months this is going to turn in to "The World vs. China" type of legal battle.

If you were the judge how much would you award for damages?

I'll start the bidding by proposing ...
a) $1,000 for anyone with a confirmed case
b) 100% compensation for any medical costs incurred to an individual or health care provider
c) $1,000,000 to the estate of anyone killed.

Last edited:
Tik Tok videos prove there are no overworked health care professionals in the country. None of them are in danger or have died.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts