Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of these studies used zinc or z-pack along with the drug. That's been the prescription touted as working so well. Despite not using zinc, more patients recovered versus the other methods. Looks like these were setup to fail. Interesting

Of course they were.

How I know you don't actually read anything I post.

I think a lot of us are getting tired of you regurgitating your Twitter feed on here, at least I am. You have become a troll in this thread, which is sad given the circumstances we are faced with. The impression I have is that you are doing this to amuse yourself and are seeking attention. At least some of the others that share your viewpoints will have an actual conversation, you give trollish responses which provide zero value. I think I'm done responding to you in this thread, it's pointless.

I think a lot of us are getting tired of you regurgitating your Twitter feed on here, at least I am. You have become a troll in this thread, which is sad given the circumstances we are faced with. The impression I have is that you are doing this to amuse yourself and are seeking attention. At least some of the others that share your viewpoints will have an actual conversation, you give trollish responses which provide zero value. I think I'm done responding to you in this thread, it's pointless.
Why are you so emotional?

Yeah this is bullshit, give the money to those that really need it!

What Shake Shack did is incredible, hopefully others follow their lead.

Large or any publicly traded corps can raise money with stock offerings first. Give the money to the smaller private businesses which are supposed to pay their employees.

Who the heck is even able to find out or monitor if the money is even going to employees. We will see.

Neither of these studies used zinc or z-pack along with the drug. That's been the prescription touted as working so well. Despite not using zinc or z-pack, more patients recovered versus the other methods. Looks like these were setup to fail. Interesting

You do not understand scientific inquiry or experimentation or medical trials. You have to test just ONE variable or medicine at a time, period. If you test using multiple items like Chloroquine and zinc and Z paks and the people get better but there are also some bad side effects then how the hell can you logically tell which of 3 variables caused what effects. The three medicines do not ALL have to be a positive in the trial but you cannot tell. You can do tests of them separately and together but separately is the most important.

Galileo published probably the first logical description of an experiment when he studied pendulums. The variables are the mass of the pendulum bob, the amount of the swing in distance or angle, the length of the pendulum string or wire. Later experimenters found that the period of swing is also affected by the Earth's gravity if done at sea level versus a 8000 foot mountain.

Galileo's writings of his experiments, which he called explanations, are with us today as he explains changing only one variable at a time. And the actual answer to what changes a pendulum's time period of swing is odd to many people.

You do not understand scientific inquiry or experimentation or medical trials. You have to test just ONE variable or medicine at a time, period. If you test using multiple items like Chloroquine and zinc and Z paks and the people get better but there are also some bad side effects then how the hell can you logically tell which of 3 variables caused what effects. The three medicines do not ALL have to be a positive in the trial but you cannot tell. You can do tests of them separately and together but separately is the most important.

Galileo published probably the first logical description of an experiment when he studied pendulums. The variables are the mass of the pendulum bob, the amount of the swing in distance or angle, the length of the pendulum string or wire. Later experimenters found that the period of swing is also affected by the Earth's gravity if done at sea level versus a 8000 foot mountain.

Galileo's writings of his experiments, which he called explanations, are with us today as he explains changing only one variable at a time. And the actual answer to what changes a pendulum's time period of swing is odd to many people.
This is absolutely false. Multiple drugs can be used as one variable in any study. This wouldn't be anything new or groundbreaking.

https://truepundit.com/bill-gates-i...-in-order-to-vaccinate-the-global-population/

Bill Gates: Indemnification From Lawsuits Needed In Order To Vaccinate The Global Population

Gates notes that vaccines do not work well in the elderly which is a big issue here as Coronavirus is most deadly for the old.

Gates says that to use his vaccine to vaccinate the entire population. He also says manufacturers will need indemnification to be protected from liability lawsuits.

He repeats the statement in the interview about 12:35 in “that decision lets go and give this vaccine to the entire world”, government will have to be involved, because there will be some risk and indemnification needed, before that can be decided on”

I cannot tell you how glad I am that I blocked that clown TK.
I forgot about that setting, done and thanks
iu

So Rob, you believe this stay at home order is working? Our best path out of this? You don't trust the drug, fine. As seen in this 180 page thread there are soooo many different "expert" theories that we don't know who is right. This virus will be waiting for us whenever we come out from under our beds. It isn't going away because we stayed home. Older folks with underlying health conditions should quarantine no doubt. Not sure EVERYONE should.

I've read a couple of different articles that mention about 50% of the COVID deaths occur at nursing homes. Of course, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone; those places are death traps regardless of any new virus. Hopefully, some kind of reform for these institutions comes out of this mess. I won't hold my breath though.

Yes. The stay at home order is working to stop the spread of the virus and overwhelm our health care system.

Yes. The virus will remain even after order is removed.

These are my opinions based on what I've read and heard from doctors and experts. I am not a doctor or an expert. I don't think we have any in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts