Are you personally worried about getting the Coronavirus?

Are you personally worried about catching the Coronavirus?

• Yes

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tests they use now are collecting nasal mucous with swabs. I am talking about when the much newer antigen/antibody tests come online that require a quick pinprick and small drop of blood. I guess I should have been more clear but those are the types of tests that can find out much more rapidly if a person has had the virus but the virus might not be in their nasal mucous. I assumed and we have to assume that at some point an infected person will stop having virus in their breath and in their nasal mucous. Man we better hope so.

I still dont even know if the researchers know how long from the time a person gets the virus until they stop shedding virus or if they even stop shedding virus. I sure hope infected people stop shedding the virus at some time because it is so highly transmittable it would be a lost battle otherwise trying to stop spread with normal lifestyle

I hear and read enough from top experts who say we have to test in much much higher numbers. I dont want to hear from Dr Birx who yesterday just hemmed and hawed around on the stage when asked about how many tests we need and she didnt even answer the question. She just wants to keep her job and she knows how many false lies about testing have come from that stage.

Heard China is getting a 2nd wave of COVID. That's gunna suck if we are screwed until a virus is manufactured. If this thing stays active an it doesn't help if people have antibodies who've had it, that's bad. I guess they'd have antibodies but if the virus morphs into something different.

I just love how you and other idiots frame this crap. Worst case scenario! A month ago we were still walking around like it was no big deal. The steps people are taking has slowed this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts