Andrew Fleming unofficial visit

Whether or not there was an actual OSU offer, Matta seemed pretty interested in him until landing his other recruit last weekend. Suggests to me Fran was competitive with some other top programs in this case. I'll take that.

Now to get him signed and on campus, and hope he's not just better- dealing us.

some of the heshers need to put the paint thinner down

fran got the kid he wanted, and got him early. next!

Simply can't make some people happy. I'm with you, this is a front line first choice recruit for Fran, as was Hutton, as was Pesml. Fran is off to a fast start with the 2015 and 2016 classes.

Breaking news from the Cleveland Plain Dealer this afternoon. It's hard to believe, but it is now shockingly being reported by Ohio's largest newspaper:

ANDREW FLEMING NEVER HAD AN OHIO STATE OFFER

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/05/oak_hill_shooting_guard_andrew.html

SHOCKING!!!! Can the board recruiting experts Tierney and Pals explain this one?

LOL I love how there's no mention of him not having an offer in the article from before he announced.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/05/andrew_fleming_a_15_guard_to_a.html

Looks like Cleveland.com has some butthurt writers.

LOL I love how there's no mention of him not having an offer in the article from before he announced.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/05/andrew_fleming_a_15_guard_to_a.html

Looks like Cleveland.com has some butthurt writers.

Yes, if only we had someone here who would have simply corrected the record while stating he thought Fleming could be a good player.

Oh wait, I did that and morons like you attacked me while claiming I didn't know. Carry on making a fool of yourself.

Today you attack me for saying Fleming isn't the second coming, tomorrow it will be for not agreeing with you he's the worst guard in the B1G.

Breaking news from the Cleveland Plain Dealer this afternoon. It's hard to believe, but it is now shockingly being reported by Ohio's largest newspaper:

ANDREW FLEMING NEVER HAD AN OHIO STATE OFFER

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/05/oak_hill_shooting_guard_andrew.html

SHOCKING!!!! Can the board recruiting experts Tierney and Pals explain this one?

He was scheduled to visit ohio state this week before the other off guard committed to them. He didn't officially have an Iowa offer until he visited Iowa. Ohio State wouldn't of scheduled a visit if they weren't very interested in him. It was probably understood that if he was to visit Ohio State, and they liked what they saw he would of been offered. Why do you find it important to knock a high school junior on a message board? How do you know exactly what was going on between Fleming and Ohio State?

Its possible if Fleming would of visited Ohio State instead of committing to Iowa, he would of gotten the offer he was expecting.

Yes, if only we had someone here who would have simply corrected the record while stating he thought Fleming could be a good player.

Oh wait, I did that and morons like you attacked me while claiming I didn't know. Carry on making a fool of yourself.

Today you attack me for saying Fleming isn't the second coming, tomorrow it will be for not agreeing with you he's the worst guard in the B1G.

LOL try harder trollskinner

Late to the party but I thought I'd share I was recently told by a pretty reliable source that OSU offered Sunday afternoon. Triple confirmed with the Tony Roe 100% moneyback guarantee.

Proud of you, Fran!

I love the smell of irony in the morning...

Fran wanted him and Fran got him. I could care less if Ohio State, Florida or Northern Louisiana Technical Institute for the Basketball Impaired offered him. I also like that he's going to start "recruiting" some of the top 4s and 5s in the country to join him at Iowa.

Fran wanted him and Fran got him. I could care less if Ohio State, Florida or Northern Louisiana Technical Institute for the Basketball Impaired offered him. I also like that he's going to start "recruiting" some of the top 4s and 5s in the country to join him at Iowa.

Like.

I just don't understand people who actually think they can scout a player from 1 or 2 highlight videos. Those obsessing over a Ohio st or Florida offer sound a lot like those who said Ulis was too small to play.................then Kentucky swooped in and grabbed him.

Like.

I just don't understand people who actually think they can scout a player from 1 or 2 highlight videos. Those obsessing over a Ohio st or Florida offer sound a lot like those who said Ulis was too small to play.................then Kentucky swooped in and grabbed him.
That's the hand we're going to play now? If Fran wants him, that means he's really, really good? Because the "We didn't want him anyways" threads came pretty hard and heavy last week. Didn't you hear that Atwood got owned in a pickup game?

That's the hand we're going to play now? If Fran wants him, that means he's really, really good? Because the "We didn't want him anyways" threads came pretty hard and heavy last week. Didn't you hear that Atwood got owned in a pickup game?

What hand exactly am I playing? I am talking about Fran's top line first choice recruits, like Ulis, Gesell, Woody, Hutton, Fleming, Pemsl. I for one wish we would have gotten Atwood, but to compare the two is just stupid.

Its possible if Fleming would of visited Ohio State instead of committing to Iowa, he would of gotten the offer he was expecting.

Apparently your knowledge of basketball is just as staggeringly ignorant as your knowledge of basketball recruiting, they don't need 2015 guards, they already have a roster full of highly rated PG/SG with real offers from elite schools, not made up ones. They need PF/C with their last 3 spots. You keep changing your story when it's obvious to everyone you have no clue whatsoever.

Fran could sign someone off the Des Moines Special Olympic Team roster and you, wundertard and half the board would declare the biggest recruiting coup in program history.

Apparently your knowledge of basketball is just as staggeringly ignorant as your knowledge of basketball recruiting, they don't need 2015 guards, they already have a roster full of highly rated PG/SG with real offers from elite schools, not made up ones. They need PF/C with their last 3 spots. You keep changing your story when it's obvious to everyone you have no clue whatsoever.

Fran could sign someone off the Des Moines Special Olympic Team roster and you, wundertard and half the board would declare the biggest recruiting coup in program history.

Good freaking God. You d!pshits on here that want to take everyone and turn it into a negative get so freaking old.......take your negative *ucking bullsh!t back to Palmer Skinner.

You d!pshits on here that want to take everyone and turn it into a negative get so freaking old.......take your negative *ucking bullsh!t back to...

It's only going to get worse. Middle school will let out for the summer soon. They won't be limited to recess and after school.

So we have wunderTARD and the Special Olympics mention. Surprised you don't have some comments about the N-word guys or how about some wetbacks. Why stop with just those with special needs?

It good to see you logging on. I thought you might of gotten your feelings hurt yesterday. I suppose that's not why you log on though.