Andrew Fleming unofficial visit

Apparently your knowledge of basketball is just as staggeringly ignorant as your knowledge of basketball recruiting, they don't need 2015 guards, they already have a roster full of highly rated PG/SG with real offers from elite schools, not made up ones. They need PF/C with their last 3 spots. You keep changing your story when it's obvious to everyone you have no clue whatsoever.

Fran could sign someone off the Des Moines Special Olympic Team roster and you, wundertard and half the board would declare the biggest recruiting coup in program history.

This explains why they were interested in him in the first place, I guess.

#Derp

This explains why they were interested in him in the first place, I guess.

#Derp

They signed the number 30 player in the country who is a SG after watching and passing on Fleming, this commit gave them 5 PG/SG who will all be Freshman/Sophomores when Fleming starts college.

The real #Derp is you and all the other usual idiots hanging the mission accomplished banner after signing another un-athletic recruit that shot 28% from 3 last year that no other NCAA caliber programs wanted. Wow.

They signed the number 30 player in the country who is a SG after watching and passing on Fleming, this commit gave them 5 PG/SG who will all be Freshman/Sophomores when Fleming starts college.

The real #Derp is you and all the other usual idiots hanging the mission accomplished banner after signing another un-athletic recruit that shot 28% from 3 last year that no other NCAA caliber programs wanted. Wow.

I havent seen anybody dispute the Memphis offer. They are a program that is a notch or two above Iowa right now.

Was Nebraska not in the tournament last year? How about Memphis? You're failing big time on this one.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't ya lil buddy?

Was Nebraska not in the tournament last year?

You got me there. My dreams of Fran making Iowa's basketball program better than Nebraska have been answered!

The REAL offers he spurned for Iowa were UNLV and Vanderbilt, this is widely known from those who actually know college BBall recruiting.

Unfortunately powerhouse Vandy has already beat Fran for a MUCH better recruit in the past 2 weeks.

You got me there. My dreams of Fran making Iowa's basketball program better than Nebraska have been answered!

The REAL offers he spurned for Iowa were UNLV and Vanderbilt, this is widely known from those who actually know college BBall recruiting.

Unfortunately powerhouse Vandy has already beat Fran for a MUCH better recruit in the past 2 weeks.

It is being reported Iowa stopped recruiting Toye after Hutton verballed.

Why would they have him scheduled for a visit if they had passed on him? Is that common for schools to have players in for visits when they have "passed" on them?

Why would they have him scheduled for a visit if they had passed on him? Is that common for schools to have players in for visits when they have "passed" on them?

Matta just wanted to tell him to his face that he sucks and he isn't worthy of an NCAA caliber team of course deano...

He wasn't scheduled to visit. This appears too complicated and emotionally unsettling for you to grasp.

I think it is too emotionally unsettling for you to realize that OSU was recruiting Fleming. I never once said he has/had an offer. They might have stopped after the commit from the other SG, but the were certainly recruiting Fleming as little as a week or two ago.

It is fun watching you make a fool of yourself though, so keep on keeping on little Palmer dude.

So you're saying that, contrary to reports, Matta DIDN'T go to watch Fleming play?

Keep digging, you'll surely hit rock bottom before long.

Apparently your knowledge of basketball is just as staggeringly ignorant as your knowledge of basketball recruiting, they don't need 2015 guards, they already have a roster full of highly rated PG/SG with real offers from elite schools, not made up ones. They need PF/C with their last 3 spots. You keep changing your story when it's obvious to everyone you have no clue whatsoever.

Fran could sign someone off the Des Moines Special Olympic Team roster and you, wundertard and half the board would declare the biggest recruiting coup in program history.

I volunteer with Special Olympics nationally and will be a part of their huge USA Games event next month. I know you thought you were being funny or cute posting this but you were not, just dumb and uninformed. Please refrain from referring to SO or its athletes in this manner again. Thanks.

I volunteer with Special Olympics nationally and will be a part of their huge USA Games event next month. I know you thought you were being funny or cute posting this but you were not, just dumb and uninformed. Please refrain from referring to SO or its athletes in this manner again. Thanks.

Iowa needs a big and on another board they are saying Djery Baptiste is going to visit Iowa. He looks like a monster.

So you're saying that, contrary to reports, Matta DIDN'T go to watch Fleming play?

Keep digging, you'll surely hit rock bottom before long.

Try having an adult read you the first sentence of the post this was in response to very slowly, and then have them explain to you what it means.

Try having an adult read you the first sentence of the post this was in response to very slowly, and then have them explain to you what it means.

Life must be miserable being an enormous tool. Good job making fun of the special olympics again. Real tuff