Andrew Fleming unofficial visit

Makes you wonder what these coaches are looking at, doesn't it? Fleming had a nice offer list. A grand total of 126 pts scored in his college career.
I've been told that Locure isn't any good due to his lack of offers. Coaches are always correct and guys like me are just idiots.

I've been told that Locure isn't any good due to his lack of offers. Coaches are always correct and guys like me are just idiots.
I don't think talent is the issue with college coaches not offering him. Lots of reasons why great high school players don't get offers. grades, behavior or some combination of the 2.

I don't think talent is the issue with college coaches not offering him. Lots of reasons why great high school players don't get offers. grades, behavior or some combination of the 2.
Him having poor behavior is way overblown. From all accounts, he's had stellar behavior this year on & off the court. Sometimes, coaches don't know their heads from their asses.

Him having poor behavior is way overblown. From all accounts, he's had stellar behavior this year on & off the court. Sometimes, coaches don't know their heads from their asses.

What IS the deal with this kid? Everything I have seen--posted by by you, of course--shows him to be an absolute stud. WTF is Fran all but ignoring him?

I agree it might be overblown, but I think Fran is even more conservative with behavior issues than Kirk. I can't remember him ever offering anyone who was at any point known for a bad attitude or getting in trouble as a kid. He wants to avoid that possibility at all costs.

Although after this season I don't know if he could even recruit Terrell Owens.

I agree it might be overblown, but I think Fran is even more conservative with behavior issues than Kirk. I can't remember him ever offering anyone who was at any point known for a bad attitude or getting in trouble as a kid. He wants to avoid that possibility at all costs.

Although after this season I don't know if he could even recruit Terrell Owens.
Anthony Hubbard

I forgot about that guy. Hubbard immediately burned Fran and got the boot, though.

I forgot about Hubbard too and had to look him up. Looks like he ended up at Morgan State for 2 years averaging around 11 points and 7 rebounds. Just brutally awful 3 point and free throw percentages.