Andrew Fleming unofficial visit

You sound like a real nice guy. A real nice informed guy. If I were you I'd take a deep breath and try to relax.

Give it a rest already. Whether he had OSU and Florida offers doesn't matter, there was at least interest from them. He's committed to Iowa and seems to be a good recruit. If you have a problem with what offer he and his AAU coach are reporting and recruiting sites then take it up with them. We can only take them at their word at least it's straight from the source unlike you who has a 'connection'.
Any Florida offer had to be affected by KeVaughn Allen's decision on May 1.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...5-guard-kevaughn-allen-commits-florida-gators
After the Ulis domino effect that ended up with him in KY, Iowa was due for another recruit's decision helping the Hawks. Fleming as a Jr is POY in Tennessee. I'll take that.

Yes, you clearly need a "connection" to know if Ohio State offered him. It's not like they are the most covered school in the entire country with literally 8 different recruiting sites. Considering the fact you had to bump this after Fleming has committed I am guessing you attend a special school along with Tierney that requires you to wear a helmet at all times.

Let me guess, your "connection" works at a tattoo shop?

That Ohio State offer is something else. Just off the charts well done by Fran. It's like, if OSU offers, you know you've got something good. Just super pleased that Fran landed a kid with that kind of offer, and if his career at Iowa doesn't work out, at least we can all look back and say: "He had a legitimate offer from Ohio State, which is just...just...incredible."

Great job Fran, and great job Andrew on the OSU offer.

That Ohio State offer is something else. Just off the charts well done by Fran. It's like, if OSU offers, you know you've got something good. Just super pleased that Fran landed a kid with that kind of offer, and if his career at Iowa doesn't work out, at least we can all look back and say: "He had a legitimate offer from Ohio State, which is just...just...incredible."

Great job Fran, and great job Andrew on the OSU offer.

I wonder if the rim knew Woodbury had a UNC offer before it stuffed him.

Give it a rest already. Whether he had OSU and Florida offers doesn't matter, there was at least interest from them. He's committed to Iowa and seems to be a good recruit. If you have a problem with what offer he and his AAU coach are reporting and recruiting sites then take it up with them. We can only take them at their word at least it's straight from the source unlike you who has a 'connection'.

Yes, you clearly need a "connection" to know if Ohio State offered him. It's not like they are the most covered school in the entire country with literally 8 different recruiting sites. Considering the fact you had to bump this after Fleming has committed I am guessing you attend a special school along with Tierney that requires you to wear a helmet at all times.

Breaking news from the Cleveland Plain Dealer this afternoon. It's hard to believe, but it is now shockingly being reported by Ohio's largest newspaper:

ANDREW FLEMING NEVER HAD AN OHIO STATE OFFER

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/05/oak_hill_shooting_guard_andrew.html

SHOCKING!!!! Can the board recruiting experts Tierney and Pals explain this one?

So what. I said there was interest not an offer. Who cares anyways Iowa got a commitment from a good player. I was only taking his word for it and some recruiting sites, not some internet tough guy with a no name source who he says is part of the Iowa staff. But go ahead and insult me because you don't agree with some thing I said. just proves your real character.

Remember Aaron White who OSU didn't even sniff? At least there's interest in Flemming. Flemming will return the favor to OSU with NINE 3s in a game against them, that's my prediction...