Andrew Fleming unofficial visit

Try having an adult read you the first sentence of the post this was in response to very slowly, and then have them explain to you what it means.

I understood it perfectly. But when you're acting like this kid is garbage, when he was getting attention from some rather serious players in the college coaching circuit (including Matta), you're only serving to make yourself look stupid.

That article from last October definitely makes him sound like a great player and goes on and on about his great passing claiming he can play the point and his lights out 3pt shooting, then his last season happened and he averaged only 1.8 assists while shooting 28% from 3 despite playing in one of TN's smaller classes. Glad you liked the article though.

My main concern with him is being laterally quick enough to guard the better 2 guards Iowa will face. There are major concerns about this, will he be able to guard the Gary Harris, DeAndre Kane, Caris Levert type of players without being abused on D? Nobody knows but some doubt it, maybe Fleming will prove them all wrong, or maybe he won't and Fran will be forced to play the stupid zone D's that were absolutely abused down the stretch by almost everyone. No one knows what the future holds but I am afraid this will be Fran's downfall if he doesn't start regularly signing better athletes.

That article from last October definitely makes him sound like a great player and goes on and on about his great passing claiming he can play the point and his lights out 3pt shooting, then his last season happened and he averaged only 1.8 assists while shooting 28% from 3 despite playing in one of TN's smaller classes. Glad you liked the article though.

My main concern with him is being laterally quick enough to guard the better 2 guards Iowa will face. There are major concerns about this, will he be able to guard the Gary Harris, DeAndre Kane, Caris Levert type of players without being abused on D? Nobody knows but some doubt it, maybe Fleming will prove them all wrong, or maybe he won't and Fran will be forced to play the stupid zone D's that were absolutely abused down the stretch by almost everyone. No one knows what the future holds but I am afraid this will be Fran's downfall if he doesn't start regularly signing better athletes.

Just went back and read some old posts of yours. No way, no how are you a hawk fan, as not one single post of your is positive about Iowa in any way shape or form. It is pretty funny that you fancy yourself some sort of BB guru who can break down players games from a highlight video. I mean trolling is one thing, but the delusion you display is really amazing.

Just went back and read some old posts of yours. No way, no how are you a hawk fan, as not one single post of your is positive about Iowa in any way shape or form. It is pretty funny that you fancy yourself some sort of BB guru who can break down players games from a highlight video. I mean trolling is one thing, but the delusion you display is really amazing.

Yes, you have to be a basketball guru to not think 1.8 assists and 28% from 3 is amazing. I am NOT surprised at all you have nothing better to do than spending your time reading old posts. The vitriol and attacks I have received from you and others for stating the fact (which I then linked with a reputable source) there was no OSU offer was surprising though.

Last edited:

If Matta and Donovan wanted him, that's good enough for me.

Yes, you have to be a basketball guru to not think 1.8 assists and 28% from 3 is amazing. I am NOT surprised at all you have nothing better to do than spending your time reading old posts.

Don't strain yourself. Those goalposts have to be pretty heavy.

Life must be miserable being an enormous tool. Good job making fun of the homosexuals. Real tuff.
TRY HARDER. We get it, youre upset a teenager said he had a couple offers and maybe he didnt and youre right.

Good for you Mel kiper. Bye

Wow, you amaze me. If Iowa signed the #1, #2, and #3 recruits in the nation, you would still find something to complain about.

Yes, you have to be a basketball guru to not think 1.8 assists and 28% from 3 is amazing. I am NOT surprised at all you have nothing better to do than spending your time reading old posts. The vitriol and attacks I have received from you and others for stating the fact (which I then linked with a reputable source) there was no OSU offer was surprising though.

I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt if your old posts showed you weren't 100% troll. As it was, the old post confirmed my suspicions, as you are at 100% troll level. Either that or just a bitter, pizzed off person....either way you are pretty freaking miserable to deal with on here. Maybe Jon will read some of your sh!t and ban ya some day.

I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt if your old posts showed you weren't 100% troll. As it was, the old post confirmed my suspicions, as you are at 100% troll level. Either that or just a bitter, pizzed off person....either way you are pretty freaking miserable to deal with on here. Maybe Jon will read some of your sh!t and ban ya some day.

Sooner the better. There's been enough inflammatory remarks made by him in this thread alone.

Very little monitoring this time of year. Expect extensive banning action in the fall.

Simply can't make some people happy. I'm with you, this is a front line first choice recruit for Fran, as was Hutton, as was Pesml. Fran is off to a fast start with the 2015 and 2016 classes.

Was looking through old threads of Fleming to see if I could find his AAU stats and came across this gem. Haha!

Was looking through old threads of Fleming to see if I could find his AAU stats and came across this gem. Haha!

Lots of people were happy with the Fleming signing at the time, same with Hutton and even Pemsl. Hutton had a Wisconsin and West Virginia offer if I remember correctly, and Fleming had a Florida and Ohio St. offer. Pemsl didn't have offers, but he was an Iowa kid that I wasn't unhappy with Fran going after him.

I mean lots of people bashed Jordan Bohannon for a year before he hit campus and in your case for the 2 year after that. He has been a lot better than was expected since he got here. Unfortunately Hutton and Fleming didn't live up to the recruiting offers they had.

I don't know how he can decide between schools he doesn't have an offer from. Florida and Ohio State must have offered. He must be fairly good from his offer list.
Makes you wonder what these coaches are looking at, doesn't it? Fleming had a nice offer list. A grand total of 126 pts scored in his college career.

I understood it perfectly. But when you're acting like this kid is garbage, when he was getting attention from some rather serious players in the college coaching circuit (including Matta), you're only serving to make yourself look stupid.
Ol' TSkinner is looking a lot smarter than some highly paid coaches, right about now.

Looking at Fleming's high light video is a good reminder why you shouldn't get excited about these videos that show a player only knocking down wide open 3pt jumpers and a few decent passes. These are the videos of the Ogelsby, Ellingson, Fleming, CJ variety.