2017 Chicago Cubs Thread

At this moment in time it's pretty hard to watch! I don't recall cussing out the tv this early in the season before! There's along way to go to the finish line but this is a very disappointing start.

I've watched most games this year, and there is a real uneasiness in the pit of my stomach....Rondon, Anderson, God awful....lack of timely hits, the list goes on and on.....I realize it's early yet, but, geesh

Baez and Rizzo will probably be out for awhile. 18 innings........it was a good fight till crooked hat showed up!

I've watched most games this year, and there is a real uneasiness in the pit of my stomach....Rondon, Anderson, God awful....lack of timely hits, the list goes on and on.....I realize it's early yet, but, geesh

In the words of Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X :)
Don't let the old Cub Fan in you sneak back in to existence, we've buried him last November. We'll be fine and Theo will make some moves. We are right in the thick of things and haven't come close to playing our best ball yet.

In the words of Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X :)
Don't let the old Cub Fan in you sneak back in to existence, we've buried him last November. We'll be fine and Theo will make some moves. We are right in the thick of things and haven't come close to playing our best ball yet.

Ok we are sucking again today with Jake on the Mound. Nevermind, get in to full PANIC MODE!

The pitching is horrible!!! The Cubs look worse than they did in the old days! Errors! What's with this team anyway! The curse of the Fowler!!!

Holy hell....wtf, come on boys let's get that magic back, or its gonna be another 108 years again, shit, who cares I'll be dead and buried, ha ha

Schwarber 179
Rizzo 213
Russell 227
Baez 236
Zobrist 223
Contreras 226
Heyward 253
Bryant 299
The smell is something awful!

Last edited:
Got a lot of guys banged up all the sudden, Bryant being out really hurts because he was the one guy hitting consistently. Need to get healthy and most importantly get our lineup hot, sooner or later they'll break out of it in a big way I'd imagine...if not we are screwed.

Got a lot of guys banged up all the sudden, Bryant being out really hurts because he was the one guy hitting consistently. Need to get healthy and most importantly get our lineup hot, sooner or later they'll break out of it in a big way I'd imagine...if not we are screwed.
I don't worry about the lineup as much as I do the starting pitching. Woof.

I don't worry about the lineup as much as I do the starting pitching. Woof.

Yes I understand, it's been less than stellar so far. We haven't been giving much run support either though, so it is more difficult to pitch when you feel like you can't give up a run vs. being up 5-0. I'm hoping the lineup getting hot will help the pitching too, we shall see. Wade Davis has been huge so far at least.