2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

Couple new names from the 2014 class that are on the Hawkeye recruiting radar include St. Michael's (Toronto, ON) 6'2 PG Malcolm Duvivier who Iowa watched in the Ontario playoffs on Monday, and 6'6 SF Eric Paschall of Dobbs Ferry HS (Dobbs Ferry, NY/NYC area).

have we for sure had any official visits yet? sorry i haven't kept up with recruiting on the b-ball side this year.

Anybody see Bonifas play in the sate tournament...sadly we may need to pull that offer. He does not look like D1 material at this point. Do you know if he has any other offers?

Does anyone know if we are still in the running for Wes Washpun? Per tedchixmcnuggets he is a team changer and is just what this team needs with awesome handles..

Does anyone know if we are still in the running for Wes Washpun? Per tedchixmcnuggets he is a team changer and is just what this team needs with awesome handles..

Wes is just your typical PG who is a good athlete without adequate basketball skills or IQ that just comes off the bench for a mid major. He's like a shorter, crappier Clemmons who can't shoot basically. Ulis has to be top priority. Kid is gonna be special. And the Chicago connection don't hurt.

Ok guys, so I'm not too up-to-date on my Hawkeye basketball recruiting. I know we're probably a ways out from getting another recruit, but for the posters who are more "in the know", who do you think is going to be our next recruit? Who do we have the best chance with? Who do we have no chance with? Or are we still too far out to be making any predictions? Thanks in advance.

Ok guys, so I'm not too up-to-date on my Hawkeye basketball recruiting. I know we're probably a ways out from getting another recruit, but for the posters who are more "in the know", who do you think is going to be our next recruit? Who do we have the best chance with? Who do we have no chance with? Or are we still too far out to be making any predictions? Thanks in advance.

I am not in the know but I know I would like to see a class of:
Ulis, Collier and Harris/Cunningham
All athletes and good ball players

Latest posts