2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

Iowa isn't going to recruit another guard.

Why the heck not? He's 6' 5" and a Top 100 recruit. He could play the wing for us, either 2 or 3. We desperately need some wings. After Josh O graduates, we are basically left with Jok, Ellingson, and perhaps Uhl as wings.

If he's the best player available, and interested, we should take him.

Why the heckneed He's 6' 5" and a Top 100 recruit. He could play the wing for us, either 2 or 3. We desperately need some wings. After Josh O graduates, we are basically left with Jok, Ellingson, and perhaps Uhl as wings.

If he's the best player available, and interested, we should take him.

Brandon Hutton is coming, but Iowa needs to get more athletic in the backcourt there ia no doubt. Go after the best available athletic guard, if it is cohen then so be it.

The hawks need Atwood or the transfer from Tempel. If it came down to just next year I would take the 5th year, but Atwood does have 2 years, so tough call. I just don't want Fred to get the Tempel kid.

Also, if they could get one of those plus the guard Cohen that would simply be amazing (I know it won't happen though).

The hawks need Atwood or the transfer from Tempel. If it came down to just next year I would take the 5th year, but Atwood does have 2 years, so tough call. I just don't want Fred to get the Tempel kid.

Also, if they could get one of those plus the guard Cohen that would simply be amazing (I know it won't happen though).
Never mind, Lee from Temple is out. I really just don't want him to go to ISU.

Would be quite the haul of they could make it happen but that would force someone to transfer and even though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, I would rather not have anyone leave.

This is great news about Atwood though. Dickerson is showing that he is a natural leader. I always like it when point guards and quarterbacks (Beneventi) try to recruit other guys to play with them that match their style. It really shows that they have only want to win and know if they have the right pieces around them it is that much easier.

Would be quite the haul of they could make it happen but that would force someone to transfer and even though I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, I would rather not have anyone leave.

This is great news about Atwood though. Dickerson is showing that he is a natural leader. I always like it when point guards and quarterbacks (Beneventi) try to recruit other guys to play with them that match their style. It really shows that they have only want to win and know if they have the right pieces around them it is that much easier.

I realize that someone would have to transfer and I could see someone transferring out of Clemmons and Gesell, though they could both easily stay, I have no idea. I do not like transfers either and I don't think Cohen is probably interested in Iowa, but I would take him somehow if I could figure out a way. He's the kind of player Fran needs in his system.

in the spirit of irrational exhuberance

I say we get atwood and cunningham/harris*

(* scholly opens up as soon as I bring my boy kyle to clemson, where he wanted to go anyway, and they could use a goofy power forward on the bench)

Has Louisville offered Atwood? I haven't seen that. I read that Louisville had shown interest, I didn't know they had offered.

Latest posts