2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

Wonder why he didn't go to prep school for a year first.

what I heard was transcript funkiness

basically, he can graduate hs but he won't clear the ncaa

1 year of prep school wouldn't solve the problem with number of credits from nigeria

juco was the way to get to a D1 school (plus play better competition)

word on another board is that francis is going to oklahoma tonight to meet atwood, who is returning from his fsu visit

sounds like either a seal the deal or get kicked in the nuts type of visit

damnit you turds made me go and wade through a couple 20 year old's twitter accounts for no news at all.

come on Francis, seal the deal!

According to Twitter Iowa and Creighton have ask for and received a release from Nevada's Cole Huff
https://twitter.com/hawkeyereport/status/456790210928320512

Cole Huff has been released to all PAC12 and WCC teams. So sails that ship, methinks.

Not according to this article. He can "now transfer to non-MWC teams from Southern California, meaning the Pac-12's UCLA and USC and WCC's Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount and San Diego. Restrictions on the rest of the Pac-12 and WCC remain."

But your point is taken .. .. he's probably headed closer to home. He would have been a good get for next year, though.

Just my 2¢ worth .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

Not according to this article. He can "now transfer to non-MWC teams from Southern California, meaning the Pac-12's UCLA and USC and WCC's Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount and San Diego. Restrictions on the rest of the Pac-12 and WCC remain."

But your point is taken .. .. he's probably headed closer to home. He would have been a good get for next year, though.

Just my 2¢ worth .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!
He would have to sit a year and would be able to play the following season. IMO I would think getting him and Atwood would be huge gets for Iowa. That would finish up this class and leave 2 scholarships for the following season.

Latest posts