2014 Basketball Recruiting: Interests and Offers

I can't explain anyone going to Auburn actually, especially when their coach will probably be fired after this season.

It's basketball, they suck at basketball so that kinda makes no sense...not like they are putting guys in the NBA either.

Like I said, there is no real explanation given the coaching situation. Of course, their academics aren't exactly the most difficult for athletes either.

Jackson Forbes came away impressed with his visit at Iowa over the weekend. He is a very intelligent kid and Iowa is battling some Ivy League schools for this kid. It isn't all about athletics for this kid. 6-6 SF out of Texas.

Just transferred from a St. Louis prep school to Sioux City East, I think he's Fran's if he wants him. Pretty raw, but not a bad fall back option and with the depth we have wouldn't be counted on to contribute for a couple years.

East, huh? Well, I'll see if I can find out any info on him.

Just transferred from a St. Louis prep school to Sioux City East, I think he's Fran's if he wants him. Pretty raw, but not a bad fall back option and with the depth we have wouldn't be counted on to contribute for a couple years.
Okwarabizie seems like he could be a diamond in the rough. I'm assuming the staff did some evaluation of him this past weekend. We'll soon see what they thought.

Okwarabizie seems like he could be a diamond in the rough. I'm assuming the staff did some evaluation of him this past weekend. We'll soon see what they thought.

we are definitely in the position to take a chance on a couple kids and let them develop over the next couple years.

I will refer to Ike Ok. for the big man from Sioux City East. Wonder just how raw he is? Clearly, if he has potential, then the Hawks could easily redshirt him next year and have a nice tandem at center going out for a few years with Gabe, Woody, Meyer, and then Ike.

Jackson Forbes came away impressed with his visit at Iowa over the weekend. He is a very intelligent kid and Iowa is battling some Ivy League schools for this kid. It isn't all about athletics for this kid. 6-6 SF out of Texas.

How many times you gonna call him kid? We get it, he's younger than you. ;)

For those with espn insider access pretty good write up on Riley LaChance under NCAA rumors he mentions making an official visit to Iowa.

For those with espn insider access pretty good write up on Riley LaChance under NCAA rumors he mentions making an official visit to Iowa.

I'm surprised we are able to come in this late in the process for him and get a fair look from him. Maybe we are the same thing to him as Ucky was for Ulis. (Highly doubt it though)

Latest posts