Tough "break" for Georges

Who I really for sorry for is the next generation of Cyclones fans. As a Hok fan in my mid 30's, I was too young to remember Ronnie Lester and so whenever talk turns to basketball with older guys, all I hear about is how Iowa would have won the national title had Lester not gotten injured. Maybe, maybe not. Whatevs, but I have heard about it liek 1000 times but it means nothing to me. 30 years from now, young Clone fans are going to hear about nothing but how Niang's injury kept them from winning it all and how the records should have an asterisk to reflect that. Poor kids.

This thread is a f'g joke. Aren't there any children's or mentally challenged forums for some of you to post on?

Who I really for sorry for is the next generation of Cyclones fans. As a Hok fan in my mid 30's, I was too young to remember Ronnie Lester and so whenever talk turns to basketball with older guys, all I hear about is how Iowa would have won the national title had Lester not gotten injured. Maybe, maybe not. Whatevs, but I have heard about it liek 1000 times but it means nothing to me. 30 years from now, young Clone fans are going to hear about nothing but how Niang's injury kept them from winning it all and how the records should have an asterisk to reflect that. Poor kids.

I'm sure they will also be told countless times about their wonderful 3-9 season in football where they finished on a roll...oh and I'm sure they will hear about locker room speeches. That stuff will overshadow this. We can't compete with that stuff.

I don't think anybody is celebrating Niang's injury specifically. By all accounts he's a pretty good kid. Fortunately for him, he'll be back next year.

As for the clown fans... there's certainly karmic beauty to having their hopes dashed.

This thread makes me disappointed in our fanbase.

So when you say "our" fan base, are you talking about cyclone fans? Since we already established by your post history and earlier in this thread that you are a TROLL! The title of this thread should be changed to "troll bait"

So when you say "our" fan base, are you talking about cyclone fans? Since we already established by your post history and earlier in this thread that you are a TROLL! The title of this thread should be changed to "troll bait"
You have established that to justify your pathetic comments. I am hawk and find your comments are an utter failure.

Keep it up coward.

You have established that to justify your pathetic comments. I am hawk and find your comments are an utter failure.

Keep it up coward.

At least you admit that we have established the fact that you are a troll. As for who the coward is...at least I'm not posing as another teams fan to get my rocks off. troll

At least you admit that we have established the fact that you are a troll. As for who the coward is...at least I'm not posing as another teams fan to get my rocks off. troll
So in your small mind my posts don't meet your "hawko meter" and somehow that justifies your celebration of injury. Is that what we have clear?

Your logic is "solid".

Latest posts