Tough "break" for Georges

So in your small mind my posts don't meet your "hawko meter" and somehow that justifies your celebration of injury. Is that what we have clear?

Your logic is "solid".

If you read my original post I mentioned that I felt bad for the player but enjoy the tears of clone fan. But continue to make my point for me. Troll

I keep thinking about the play where Niang shoves Whitey 6 feet out of the post and Whitey looks over at the ref whom is looking back at him. No call. Niang is good, but clean he is not. That being said, there are much dirtier players on that ISU team.

mikagauged.jpg

Do you guys still wish injury on Christopherson two years later? God that was a funny thread. Scottie the thug Christopherson, miss that guy.

Trolling Clown fans is fun. Especially on an Iowa board. Clown tears and Clown butt hurt is obvious. Its also obvious who the Clown trolls are. Keep coming back. I can feel your hatred. I love it.

Trolling Clown fans is fun. Especially on an Iowa board. Clown tears and Clown butt hurt is obvious. Its also obvious who the Clown trolls are. Keep coming back. I can feel your hatred. I love it.

Clown tears?

We're still playing. You never even made the tourney. You caused your own player to say this about you "Suck a fat one all of you!" - Zach McCabe. Plus you're own Hok tears made Hy Vee take down a simple post about a burger....

Clown tears?

We're still playing. You never even made the tourney. You caused your own player to say this about you "Suck a fat one all of you!" - Zach McCabe. Plus you're own Hok tears made Hy Vee take down a simple post about a burger....

Bull crap we didn't! Let me prove it to you:

Let t = the number of teams in the “real tournament”
Let p = the number of teams in the “play-in round”

To find out how many teams are in the play-in round, we need to subtract the teams in the real tournament from 68, so:

68-t = p; Still with me?

Now, we have to solve for t, so we first need to multiply both sides by (68-t)
(68-t)(68-t) = p(68-t) , which gives us
4684-136t+t[SUP]2 [/SUP]= 68p – pt, now subtract t[SUP]2[/SUP] from both sides
4684 -136t = 68p – pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], next, we need to subtract 68p from both sides
4684 – 68p – 136t = -pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], now we add 68t from both sides
4684 – 68p – 68t = 68t -pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], factor out a 68 on the left and a t on the right
68(68 – p – t) = t(68 – p – t) divide by 68 – p – t and get
68 = t, which means that there are 68 teams in the tournament and 0 teams in the “play-in round”, so yes, we DID make the tournament.

Suck on THAT fat one Clown troll!

Bull crap we didn't! Let me prove it to you:

Let t = the number of teams in the “real tournament”
Let p = the number of teams in the “play-in round”

To find out how many teams are in the play-in round, we need to subtract the teams in the real tournament from 68, so:

68-t = p; Still with me?

Now, we have to solve for t, so we first need to multiply both sides by (68-t)
(68-t)(68-t) = p(68-t) , which gives us
4684-136t+t[SUP]2 [/SUP]= 68p – pt, now subtract t[SUP]2[/SUP] from both sides
4684 -136t = 68p – pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], next, we need to subtract 68p from both sides
4684 – 68p – 136t = -pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], now we add 68t from both sides
4684 – 68p – 68t = 68t -pt - t[SUP]2 [/SUP], factor out a 68 on the left and a t on the right
68(68 – p – t) = t(68 – p – t) divide by 68 – p – t and get
68 = t, which means that there are 68 teams in the tournament and 0 teams in the “play-in round”, so yes, we DID make the tournament.

Suck on THAT fat one Clown troll!

Might have undeservedly made the tournament, but you didn't even make it to the weekend. #Rising!

Might have undeservedly made the tournament, but you didn't even make it to the weekend. #Rising!

Shows how blind you are to reality. No one had us out of the tournament. It's your wish that big brother would get left out. Sorry. Try as you may, you can't get around that. Talk to me when Dreamy and his thugs get off probation for illegal recruiting. Funny that, now that he is being watched, he can't get more than one commit.

Shows how blind you are to reality. No one had us out of the tournament. It's your wish that big brother would get left out. Sorry. Try as you may, you can't get around that. Talk to me when Dreamy and his thugs get off probation for illegal recruiting. Funny that, now that he is being watched, he can't get more than one commit.

HAHAHAHAHA omg the desperation and jealousy is just OOOOZZZZZING from you.

Everyone who has a remotely decent team recruits illegally. It's just that only when a non-traditional power starts recruiting well it raises eyebrows. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Everyone who has a remotely decent team recruits illegally. It's just that only when a non-traditional power starts recruiting well it raises eyebrows. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Right, but 79 major violations and 1500 illegal phone calls? Yikes!!!

Most people here don't agree with you. See the Bruce Pearl thread I started awhile back. People with your/my opinion on that got roasted.

Well, like I've said before and liek I'll say again, most people here are idiots. You look at the top recruiting coaches in college athletics and the common theme is they are all greasier than Col. Sanders after 10 hours over the fryer. However, they get themselves associated with untouchable programs and then only get in trouble if someone digs up an irrefutable and really, really bad story. Only if they are associated with a lower tier program do actual repercussions come down (like Pearl at UT, Calipari at Memphis (though he slid his way back in and I shudder to think what his recruiting budget at Kentucky is)).

So you're not on probation until next year? You do have more than one commit? I thought 5-stars recruits were knocking down Rolodex's door?

If a guy has major college experience and averages double digit points, that is the equivalent of 4 and 5 star kid.

Compare Kane to some of the top freshmen in the country, I think he more than compares to them in talent level. Given when top level kids who transfer consider ISU from the start, they may not be knocking down his door, but they do knock.