Tough "break" for Georges

I'm not big into denying reality. If going from a #10 seed to a #7 seed to a #3 seed isn't improvement, then I don't know what is. How far you go in the NCAA tourney has a lot of factors in it, and it isn't reasonable to say that ISU hadn't improved every year under Hoiberg. It is however fair to say that the ISU football program has flatlined for sure.

That said, the same is true under Fran. The Hawks have obviously improved each and every year under Fran.

deano- ISU was an 8 seed in 2012 and lost to Kentucky.

ISU was a 10 seed last year and lost to Ohio State.

deano- ISU was an 8 seed in 2012 and lost to Kentucky.

ISU was a 10 seed last year and lost to Ohio State.

Yip, I got mixed up. Either way it took Hoiberg one year to rebuild and then get to the NCAA, and it is obvious that this years team was better than the last 2 years. Saying that is stagnation is just being a bitter rival, not looking at things objectively.

How many times have the announcers accused ISU of flopping this game? 3, 4 times? ISU does flop a lot (especially Kane), but I have never heard the announcers actually call them out on it.

It's a tough break for Niang and the Cyclone team. You only get to go to four tournaments if you're lucky and having to miss one, especially when the team is playing well and has a good chance to advance, is tougher yet. I don't feel bad for the Cyfans. The comments some of them made about Patrick McCaffrey were pathetic. As long as there are so many ISU fans on here maybe they can answer a question for me. Why do ISU fans claim that Iowa wasn't in the tournament just a play in game but then they turn around and say ISU has made it to the third round of the tournament the last two years? Will anyone answer this?

Yes. Keep coming back and crying those Clown tears. I love it. Don't forget to stop by and offer up the excuses when you get beat by the Cheaters at Carolina.

The refs cost us that game!! yeah, that's it. We'd have won if it weren't for all those bogus calls and if Georges had played. Next stop, The Big Apple!

The refs cost us that game!! yeah, that's it. We'd have won if it weren't for all those bogus calls and if Georges had played. Next stop, The Big Apple!
I hope they keep winning. As I stated. It's not the Cyclone team that I root against. It's the Clown fans. Like you. Make sure you come back here when you lose. I'll enjoy all of your butt hurt. The excuses. The usual "at least we went further.....blah blah." I love the fact that Clown fans need the validation of Iowa fans and you come here seeking it. That's what your appearance here tells us. What other honest reason could you be here for? I love it. Keep coming back. You might find that validation you clearly crave.

I don't feel bad for the Cyfans. The comments some of them made about Patrick McCaffrey were pathetic.

Link or it didn't happen. On Cyfan, there were nothing but condolences to Fran and comments to mods that if anyone made a poor comment, they should be immediately banned.

Here's the deal, I have a wife of over 25 years who still loves me. I have a good job that I enjoy going to every day. (Except when it snows, I hate snow removal!) I enjoy trading good natured barbs with Hawkeye fans (notice I didn't spell it wrong or say travenhawks) during good times and bad. I really don't need anything from you to make me feel more adequate, unless you can help me drop about 10 pounds of unwanted weight.

Here is my promise to you. When/if ISU loses in the tourney and I think they will at some point, I'll give you an honest straight forward recap. No butt hurt no excuses. Deal?

Here's the deal, I have a wife of over 25 years who still loves me. I have a good job that I enjoy going to every day. (Except when it snows, I hate snow removal!) I enjoy trading good natured barbs with Hawkeye fans (notice I didn't spell it wrong or say travenhawks) during good times and bad. I really don't need anything from you to make me feel more adequate, unless you can help me drop about 10 pounds of unwanted weight.

Here is my promise to you. When/if ISU loses in the tourney and I think they will at some point, I'll give you an honest straight forward recap. No butt hurt no excuses. Deal?
I could probably help you shed the 10 pounds but Im equally certain you've already heard every suggested that i would make. Congrats on the other areas of life.
I hope ISU makes the FF. Id be happy to rub Barta's incompetent nose in that accomplishment, as i believe he is a hack of the highest order.
However it ends up, im sure the ISU players will play hard.

^^^^

canstock6912760.jpg

Now that's better....:)

It's a tough break for Niang and the Cyclone team. You only get to go to four tournaments if you're lucky and having to miss one, especially when the team is playing well and has a good chance to advance, is tougher yet. I don't feel bad for the Cyfans. The comments some of them made about Patrick McCaffrey were pathetic. As long as there are so many ISU fans on here maybe they can answer a question for me. Why do ISU fans claim that Iowa wasn't in the tournament just a play in game but then they turn around and say ISU has made it to the third round of the tournament the last two years? Will anyone answer this?

You're 100% lying here. Nothing but prayers and good words for Team Pat on CyFan. You're full of ****.

Never read a single nasty comment from ISU fans about the Patrick McCaffrey situation! Not a single hint of anything mean or less than 100% encouraging, sympathetic, and prayerful.

I think there is the occasional Hawk fan who is so jealous and bitter that they invent reasons that will allow them to turn around and hate some more.

Give it up, man. The whole basketball nation is pulling for Patrick and the McCaffrey family here. And that includes the CyFans as well. Sheesh.

Never read a single nasty comment from ISU fans about the Patrick McCaffrey situation! Not a single hint of anything mean or less than 100% encouraging, sympathetic, and prayerful.

I think there is the occasional Hawk fan who is so jealous and bitter that they invent reasons that will allow them to turn around and hate some more.

Give it up, man. The whole basketball nation is pulling for Patrick and the McCaffrey family here. And that includes the CyFans as well. Sheesh.

Yep. It has been great. We even have Cyclone fans who pretend they are Hawk fans on Iowa message boards wishing him well. It's great.

Latest posts