Tough "break" for Georges

How am i banned on cf and these F heads arent banned here? Its somewhat funny the crap is talked about Iowa nonstop and than you want sympathy from the same fans??? Sorry. I still havent seen one thread about Pat Mc.. on ur board
So take the sympathy and eat wat mcabe said 2 eat

How am i banned on cf and these F heads arent banned here? Its somewhat funny the crap is talked about Iowa nonstop and than you want sympathy from the same fans??? Sorry. I still havent seen one thread about Pat Mc.. on ur board

You just have to be a better troll. I've been trolling over there for quite awhile. In fact 2 of my ID's had a pretty good fight last week and half of them took one side and half took the other. All you have to do is post like someone that has an IQ half of what you have. I've posted some of the stupidest things I could think of and they fall for it. It almost isn't fun. It feels kind of like Billy Madison playing dodgeball against a bunch of elementary kids.

This thread is so dumb it makes my head hurt to read it.

dumb.png

Allow me to take the gun away from your head, so you dont have to read it anymore.

Shows how blind you are to reality. No one had us out of the tournament. It's your wish that big brother would get left out. Sorry. Try as you may, you can't get around that. Talk to me when Dreamy and his thugs get off probation for illegal recruiting. Funny that, now that he is being watched, he can't get more than one commit.

You do know most of those "violations" have been moved to minor infractions now. And spanned overall in the athletic department, not just basketball. What's funny is these thugs, only Allen, White, Lucious, and Kane had drama/trouble at their previous school, and didn't get in trouble while in Ames. Carry on dbag.

There have been 2 or 3 threads with well wishing to Pat McCaffery, along with many tweets of support from ISU fans/administration. It's a very sad deal, but at least it's very treatable, and won't alter his life so much.

Yet here on this board, we'll have posts asking when Fred's heart will burst or ticking time bomb, shots of the mental health issue of depression that Stevie Hicks was dealing with, or even a few shots at Jamie Pollard dealing with his son's cancer. Both sides are guilty of taking **** to extreme, and its ******* pathetic. There is no room for that type of behavior from any fan, and it's completely out of line if you can't separate sports/rivalries with real life problems that are very tough on people.

There have been 2 or 3 threads with well wishing to Pat McCaffery, along with many tweets of support from ISU fans/administration. It's a very sad deal, but at least it's very treatable, and won't alter his life so much.

Yet here on this board, we'll have posts asking when Fred's heart will burst or ticking time bomb, shots of the mental health issue of depression that Stevie Hicks was dealing with, or even a few shots at Jamie Pollard dealing with his son's cancer. Both sides are guilty of taking **** to extreme, and its ******* pathetic. There is no room for that type of behavior from any fan, and it's completely out of line if you can't separate sports/rivalries with real life problems that are very tough on people.
I havent located them. But i dont dig deep like the obsessed.
Obviously I agree it is despicable. Fans can be ridiculous.

Also think its despicable that a head football coach takes a shot at iowa.
And a AD. Or when there is a good moment for isu like winning the big12 it has to include bashing Iowa in the same sentence like sage rosenfels tweet. Or isu fans tweeting our recruit last night. Mocking him So sympathy will be hard to come by. Unless its life threatening

You do know most of those "violations" have been moved to minor infractions now. And spanned overall in the athletic department, not just basketball. What's funny is these thugs, only Allen, White, Lucious, and Kane had drama/trouble at their previous school, and didn't get in trouble while in Ames. Carry on dbag.

So they aren't "violations"? So you admit they're thugs. Thanks for agreeing with me. Don't forget guys that weren't transfers. Thugs in that group as well. Guess it doesn't matter when you're coach is dreamy and you finish 4th in your conference and consider it "the best season ever" (CyFan quote). See you over at CyFan. We'll be trolling you guys. Been having a great day of it. Pretty fun the past few days. Caught of idiotfish over there.

2 or 3 threads aren't enough. The outpouring of support when Orr and Berryman died last year by iowa fans was unprecedented.

Clown tears?

We're still playing. You never even made the tourney. You caused your own player to say this about you "Suck a fat one all of you!" - Zach McCabe. Plus you're own Hok tears made Hy Vee take down a simple post about a burger....
Yes. Keep coming back and crying those Clown tears. I love it. Don't forget to stop by and offer up the excuses when you get beat by the Cheaters at Carolina.

Is it gainst the rules to like Cyclone teams but hate their fans? My heart goes out to Niang because I know how hard he worked to get where he's at but at the same time, I take pleasure in Clown fan agony. I'm a complicated Person.

The guy has moobs. I don't think he works all that hard.

Well, like I've said before and liek I'll say again, most people here are idiots. You look at the top recruiting coaches in college athletics and the common theme is they are all greasier than Col. Sanders after 10 hours over the fryer. However, they get themselves associated with untouchable programs and then only get in trouble if someone digs up an irrefutable and really, really bad story. Only if they are associated with a lower tier program do actual repercussions come down (like Pearl at UT, Calipari at Memphis (though he slid his way back in and I shudder to think what his recruiting budget at Kentucky is)).

While I totally agree with what you're saying about greasy, slimy coaches, I totally disagree with you saying that this place is full of idiots. I'll have to admit that there are so many guys here that have more basketball and football knowledge in their little finger than I do altogether. Heck, there are some guys that have primo experience like starting for 2 years in BOTH SPORTS for schools like Lineville-Clio and others that played JV ball at class 3A Webster $hitty. Probably even played ball in college (intramurals). Major knowledge here, which is why I don't post here much anymore. Everybody is talking over my head.

Might have undeservedly made the tournament, but you didn't even make it to the weekend. #Rising!

NIT Bid- 2nd Round loss
NIT Bid- Lost in Championship
NCAA Bid- 1st Round Loss

You could definitely say the team above is moving in an upward trajectory every year.

If ISU loses today that would be 3 straight years with a loss in the Round of 32 in the NCAA tourney. That seems like a program that has flat lined to me.

NIT Bid- 2nd Round loss
NIT Bid- Lost in Championship
NCAA Bid- 1st Round Loss

You could definitely say the team above is moving in an upward trajectory every year.

If ISU loses today that would be 3 straight years with a loss in the Round of 32 in the NCAA tourney. That seems like a program that has flat lined to me.

I'm not big into denying reality. If going from a #10 seed to a #7 seed to a #3 seed isn't improvement, then I don't know what is. How far you go in the NCAA tourney has a lot of factors in it, and it isn't reasonable to say that ISU hadn't improved every year under Hoiberg. It is however fair to say that the ISU football program has flatlined for sure.

That said, the same is true under Fran. The Hawks have obviously improved each and every year under Fran.

I'm not big into denying reality. If going from a #10 seed to a #7 seed to a #3 seed isn't improvement, then I don't know what is. How far you go in the NCAA tourney has a lot of factors in it, and it isn't reasonable to say that ISU hadn't improved every year under Hoiberg. It is however fair to say that the ISU football program has flatlined for sure.

That said, the same is true under Fran. The Hawks have obviously improved each and every year under Fran.

Apparently you're into just making stuff up though.

Latest posts