Tough "break" for Georges

I wondered that during the game. I thought high ankle sprain or broken bone. Too bad for them and my brackets.

That's too bad. Where can I buy my tshirts stating how proud I am of him? Will there be footage of the locker room speech exhorting the rest of their thugs to just win it for him? We're clone fans caught off guard and didn't have time to put their nut cups on? These are questions that I want answered. Seriously, I feel bad for him, but the way there fans have been being jack wads, they can suck it!

I would also add that once again this will allow clone fan to talk about how they are the best but got screwed out of the title. Last year it was the refs, now an ankle.

****** deal. Hate to see a great player go down. Feel bad for the Cyclones. Iowa St had a great shot to make some serious noise the next few weeks. Massive blow to their chances.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base. Feel bad for him though.

That's too bad. Where can I buy my tshirts stating how proud I am of him? Will there be footage of the locker room speech exhorting the rest of their thugs to just win it for him? We're clone fans caught off guard and didn't have time to put their nut cups on? These are questions that I want answered. Seriously, I feel bad for him, but the way there fans have been being jack wads, they can suck it!

Ha good effort fellas. Stay classy.

ISU without Niang still a better chance against UNC than "full" strength Iowa, not that it's a concern since the season is over.