You watch-McCall will leave!

We have a very good and durable starting RB. McCall is what he is ...a backup that could ne a stud in three years when Coker graduates. The RB position is the least of our concerns. I would have rather seen a backup QB get time this year.

Grades.. you think it's bad grades? To my recollection, a fail in classes is always immediately mentioned to the press.

The results of this sememster's grades are now available.

IMO, any quick and public reporting/suspending of players because of grades tries to take any 'pressure' off the coaching staff why the suspension occured.

the poster that says he knows but won't tell doesn't know a thing he is trying to act like he has inside info, but like i said knows nothing,
to quote Sgt Shultz "I Know Nothing"
but if we get Garmon and lose McCall in the end it will not be a loss
4* Garmon 6'2 195lbs 4.4 40
i will take that trade any day
plus it just give Iowa another ride to hand out, McCall leaving +
18 sr's, Vier a medical scholly which does not count toward the 85 limit, and Raymon leaving in the middle of the semester moves the # to 21
that give Iowa 9 left to give, barring anymore players leaving

Last edited:
i think the FB God is picking on the Defense and is leaving the RB's alone as Coker played the whole season "knock on wood" as there is still a bowl game to get done

i think the FB God is picking on the Defense and is leaving the RB's alone as Coker played the whole season "knock on wood" as there is still a bowl game to get done

True, but you know what they say about those who forget about history.

@herbyhawk

pal go back and look. i reported the derby switch before anyone else, shoot i dont think practice was over ywt when i knew.

I dont know all the details of this situation. very few people do at this point, but i do know what it concerns.

I'm guessing there is a reason the AIRBHG didn't take out
Coker this year. Maybe our other running backs are better then him so he leaves Coker healthy so they cant get into the game. I would't put it past him to do something like that. He's a tricky SOB

Grades.. you think it's bad grades? To my recollection, a fail in classes is always immediately mentioned to the press. The results of this sememster's grades are now available. IMO, any quick and public reporting/suspending of players because of grades tries to take any 'pressure' off the coaching staff why the suspension occured.

semester grades are NOT out yet. Finals haven't even taken place yet.

I am not on board with him failing something (I see what you did there).

Time will tell and I think its best to let things run their course before any judgements. I don't know a lot about the situation in terms of specifics, just generalities.

I can do this too, see?

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MCCALL AND WHY HE IS SUSPENDED BUT I CANT TELL ANYONE NOR WILL I TELL ANYONE SO I WILL WAIT TIL ITS RELEASED THEN TELL EVERYONE "SEE I WAS RIGHT!!!!"

I am not on board with him failing something (I see what you did there). Time will tell and I think its best to let things run their course before any judgements. I don't know a lot about the situation in terms of specifics, just generalities.
I can do this too, see?I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MCCALL AND WHY HE IS SUSPENDED BUT I CANT TELL ANYONE NOR WILL I TELL ANYONE SO I WILL WAIT TIL ITS RELEASED THEN TELL EVERYONE "SEE I WAS RIGHT!!!!"

I don't think he's doing that at all.

I don't either. I just think it's stupid for people to go around telling people they know something, then when they are asked to reveal the details, claim they can't. It's pointless and makes them seem rather smug.

so Derby making the switch after getting into trouble during the season proves you were right; i doubt it many people were guessing just like you, that he would switch, other than getting into trouble why would a player listed as the 2nd team QB switch, with a injury away he was that close to be able to fulfill his dream of playing QB for Iowa
at worst he had a chance to be the starter for 2 years, after Vandy left
and we had another year of Vandy starting before anyone would know if Jake has moved ahead of Derby

ps: this is not a pay to know site
so if you know, say so, otherwise go back to HI or HR and join your buddies in the premium sites

Last edited:
@herbyhawk

pal go back and look. i reported the derby switch before anyone else, shoot i dont think practice was over ywt when i knew.

I dont know all the details of this situation. very few people do at this point, but i do know what it concerns.

Sry if you've said already without saying what it is, will he be back in your opinion?

so Derby making the switch after getting into trouble during the season proves you were right; idoubt it many people were guessing just like you, that he would switch, other than getting into trouble why would a player listed as the 2nd team QB switch, with a injury away hewas that close to be his dream of playing QB for Iowa
at worst he had a chance to be the starter for 2 years, after Vandy left

What difference would Derby's arrest make on his position switch? Do you really think Kirk said "Derby could be the next great QB at Iowa, but he got arrested for punching out a bus window. Looks like he's gonna have to play LB."?

I don't either. I just think it's stupid for people to go around telling people they know something, then when they are asked to reveal the details, claim they can't. It's pointless and makes them seem rather smug.

But he's saying he can't because he doesn't know details, its not like he's doing the if I tell you I have to kill you thing. he's saying he can't because he doesn't know details.

all the dude is saying is the rumblings around the program is there might be a serious issue. if you don't want to believe him don't.

@herby

I didnt PREDICT the derby situation. I broke it well before it was announced on any other board. I was told about the switch very early. If you want to believe I dont ever have any scoop I couldnt care less really.

carry on.

then why not lead off with a disclaimer like approach, i have posted info many time by sying according by what i heard or something that was posted on the internet, i have not come out with a, i know something you don't type of start, i don't know of anybody that has said or complained about that
personally i don't know anybody associated with FB program the people i know are tied to the BB program
those i talk to when my kid takes me to watch him bowl on Monday nite although i do more talking to my buddies about basketball than watch him bowl
i have not been in a few weeks bcause of not feeling good
hopefully i will go tommorrow night and come back here with some intersting things to post on the BB board
at least i was there to watch him score his 2nd 300 game

then why not lead off with a disclaimer like approach, i have posted info many time by sying according by what i heard or something that was posted on the internet, i have not come out with a, i know something you don't type of start, i don't know of anybody that has said or complained about thatpersonally i don't know anybody associated with FB program the people i know are tied to the BB programthose i talk to when my kid takes me to watch him bowl on Monday nite although i do more talking to my buddies about basketball than watch him bowl i have not been in a few weeks bcause of not feeling good hopefully i will go tommorrow night and come back here with some intersting things to post on the BB boardat least i was there to watch him score his 2nd 300 game

this post is unreadable