Woody called out

The bad-gers are just a bunch of cry babies and floppers. They disgust me to no end with their constant complaining. I hope Iowa beats them badly next game.

Seriously, Dakich is the one who needs to be suspended by ESPN.

If there is such a shortage of College hoops commentators, that Dakich can get a big-time Gig at ESPN,
I think I'm going to apply for that job.

But really, what do you expect from someone who is Bob Knight disciple.

IOWA' color guy, Bobby Hansen, oozes class and integrity. And Dakich just keeps proving that he is
buffoon, blowhard, wanker, ******.

It's funny to see people say he's slow and uncoordinated, yet able to reach out and deftly poke somebodies eye with exact accuracy. I would be shocked that he wanted to or was able to.

Don't be stupid with your SILLY at best comments....he wasn't trying to poke anybody in the eyes on purpose, ugh hate dumb comments like this.
Are you blind or just re tard ed? Serious question.
P.S. If the later, I'm very impressed by the fact that you can use the internet.

Last edited:
Some of you are the biggest bunch of idiots that have no clue about the game of basketball. I invite each and every one of you morons to play me a game of one on one, so that I can personally show you what Woodbury was doing. Just tell me when you're ready and we can meet at the YMCA in Cedar Rapids. I'll bring a camera and we can post the video here. Bring some eye bandages, or a pirate's patch. You'll need them. Some Advil or other type of anti-inflammatory would help too.
I'm not kidding. I will be happy to poke your stupid eye out for educational purposes.

It's funny to see people say he's slow and uncoordinated, yet able to reach out and deftly poke somebodies eye with exact accuracy. I would be shocked that he wanted to or was able to.

Are you saying he is not slow and uncoordinated?

He is painful to watch. End of story.

Didn't look all that accurate at all. With Kaminsky he went for the eye and hit is hair instead. Had to drag his finger down his face to hit the target.

Just a few comments here.... 1. No fouls were called. 2. Hayes isn't making a fuss about this. 3. Kaminski basically said something to the effect of ....."hey, thats basketball. I've experienced much worse". 4. And finally, but most telling, not even Bo Ryan is making an issue of this. This is all about a certain announcer needing something to blab about during a game that had turned into a blow out.

Dan Dakich- failed player- failed coach- failed announcer

It really doesn't add much to this thread...but I'm going to call out any of the numerous clone trolls I see trying to chime in acting like hawk fans...domestic ankle is a clone troll dbag...he will argue to the death he is not but his post history shows he is "all in" Jon needs to hire me to clean this cesspool up with a Stalin like purge of these clone bast ards.

After watching replays all I know is that I think it LOOKED intentional. To have done it twice like that. But I have yet to be able to read anyones mind so hell if I know for sure. Either way it looked bad and it'd be better to not do that. There's a way to do that without your fingers pointing towards their faces like that.
Now Dakich just went overboard nuts with the stuff he was saying. Here is a quote from Kaminisky after the game about it. "It happens during the game, I've had much worse happen. I'm not thinking anything about it." Dakich clearly cared more about it then either of the players or even Ryan. There's going to be contact out there and in the heat of battle stuff will happen.

For Dakich to just interject himself into it is just his over inflated ego run wild. I'm sick of commentators period. They think they are as big a part of the show as anything. It was all cute and original when Dicky V started doing his thing. Now it's just ridiculous and annoying and not the least bit entertaining.

In a very classy way, he said that they simply were not going to call any fouls on Wisconsin.

It will be a lot different in Iowa City

anyone seriously think the officiating was a factor in last night's game? Iowa was totally outclassed. Fran was seriously out coached. Hopefully will be different in Iowa City.

Officiating was fine, Iowa was out classed, Fran was not out coached....Very tough opponent in what is always a very difficult environment. We needed to play an absolutely great game to have a 50/50 chance at this win. Instead we played a very poor game and a poor game in Madison typically results in a loss. Blow it off & get ready for Purdue. Lot of games left.....

It really doesn't add much to this thread...but I'm going to call out any of the numerous clone trolls I see trying to chime in acting like hawk fans...domestic ankle is a clone troll dbag...he will argue to the death he is not but his post history shows he is "all in" Jon needs to hire me to clean this cesspool up with a Stalin like purge of these clone bast ards.
Nope. It is fans like you that accept mediocrity as the benchmark for the state of our revenue sports.

Call me a troll if you want, I am just painfully frustrated with our performance on the field.

First one... Woody has his hand up and Hayes comes into him a bit. I see nothing intentional.

I can't say for sure that the 2nd one is intentional but I have no idea what Woody is doing.

Nope. It is fans like you that accept mediocrity as the benchmark for the state of our revenue sports.

Call me a troll if you want, I am just painfully frustrated with our performance on the field.

I'll call you a troll every day of the week. This guy is right. You know your post history is available to everybody. Right? Dude, you try way to hard. And don't say us and our like you are a hawk fan. It's laughable. I remember last year when niang got injured you rushed over here as well. So obvious and pathetic. Ban this re t a rd Jon.

I'll call you a troll every day of the week. This guy is right. You know your post history is available to everybody. Right? Dude, you try way to hard. And don't say us and our like you are a hawk fan. It's laughable. I remember last year when niang got injured you rushed over here as well. So obvious and pathetic. Ban this re t a rd Jon.

ya! rawr! Get the pitchforks!

I'm confused about people calling each other trolls when there are no actual trolls around? What is this echo isles? The other thing that confuses me is why is the movie Troll 2 about goblins and not trolls? Also where is the prequel to Troll 2. If there is a Troll 2 there should also be a Troll 1.

Latest posts