Woody called out

I'll call you a troll every day of the week. This guy is right. You know your post history is available to everybody. Right? Dude, you try way to hard. And don't say us and our like you are a hawk fan. It's laughable. I remember last year when niang got injured you rushed over here as well. So obvious and pathetic. Ban this re t a rd Jon.
You spend a lot of time worrying about me. Wow. You can call whatever you like.

I am an Iowa fan, and don't need to waste my time convincing you who I cheer for. I am impressed that you operate under the broken idea that someone couldn't have gone to BOTH schools and support both teams. It is mind boggling that you troll anyone that doesn't have the same broken narrative as you.

Are you blind or just re tard ed? Serious question.
P.S. If the later, I'm very impressed by the fact that you can use the internet.

Perhaps he just played one on one with Woodbury, if so, I am going to go with blind (through no fault of his own)

Are you blind or just re tard ed? Serious question.
P.S. If the later, I'm very impressed by the fact that you can use the internet.

Come on troll you can do better than that right?

Get a clue and realize that you are posting total Garbage, that is all no more no less, once you get a CLUE about what you are talking about then come back, till then get lost.

Tweet from Dakich.

Dan Dakich@dandakich · 2 hours ago

Iowa "respectfully" declines our invite for Coach McCaffery to appear on our show..btw..I really like and respect Frannie

Get a clue and realize that you are posting total Garbage, that is all no more no less, once you get a CLUE about what you are talking about then come back, till then get lost.

...................................,all of them, at once.

I've been here since 2010. You've been here since 2014. If anyone is a troll, it's you. I'd be willing to match my Hawkeye fan bonifides with you any day. A simple challenge. You post 1 picture that you believe provides the strongest proof of your Hawkeye allegiance and I'll do the same. We'll let the board decide the winner and the loser has to change set up a new screen name with whatever the winner decides. It has to be something you own or a picture of you at a Hawkeye event, etc. Deal?

He was chippy this game, more than usual even. I have no problem with him being called out for some cheap/dirty play. I have a huge problem with the extreme, over the top commentary from Dakich and Tirico. Maybe it seems worse just because Dan is a front running loud mouth, but good lord.

That said, people on here are very harsh on Woodbury. Guy may not be quite what we all hoped he would become, but he does play very hard and with effort, and does look very good at times.

Bounce back hawks.

I suppose if anyone would call out cheap shots it would be Dakich. When he was at Indiana he was pretty much king of the cheap shots.

I'm confused about people calling each other trolls when there are no actual trolls around? What is this echo isles? The other thing that confuses me is why is the movie Troll 2 about goblins and not trolls? Also where is the prequel to Troll 2. If there is a Troll 2 there should also be a Troll 1.

^ I like the new and improved hawknick. Let's have him as our leader - thumbs up!

Also, I thought troll implied a poster who says sh!t just for the sake of riling people up for funsies, but how "troll" seems to be used is more like "poster whose opinion I don't agree with".

You do know that happens all the time in BBall right? or do you just never watch it or have a clue what you are talking about, that was more Wiscy's guy fault that Woody anyway.

Exactly the point. Why do so many NBA players wear protective eye gear? He must think that they only wear it because they think they look cool in goggles.

The first player I remember who wore goggles was Kareem, when he was Lew Alcindor. It happened when he was at UCLA. It happened because he had grabbed a rebound and a player swiped up toward the ball and caught his eye scratching his cornea. Many point to the loss to Elvin Hayes' Houston team and say UCLA wouldn't have lost if Kareem hadn't been playing with basically one functioning eye. The UCLA-Houston game was the first game Kareem wore protective goggles, and he wore them pretty much the rest of his games in the NCAA and NBA.

Those announcers really need to stop running their mouths, and do their jobs calling the game. Adam was playing tough and getting the job done. He is doing what Iowa needs him to do. The contact to the eyes was clearly unintentional.

That being said I hope thar he continues to play hard nosed basketball. Don't start playing timid because of this, and keep getting in guys faces. Teams need to think twice before going down the lane. Players like Trice, and what's his face at ISU also need to think twice before they try to play dirty or play like punks in general. Keep at the fight Adam, don't let them bring you down.

I disagree with at least one part. He was not getting the job done against Wisconsin. But he was one of many that were not getting the job done.

I was going to read this thread but quickly realized it's not productive. My only comment is...When isn't Woody getting called out. So it was a couple of lame announcers. At least they don't claim to be fans and then throw the guy under the bus year round.
Totally agree. I wish woody wouldve pulled kaminskys hair.... Why didnt kaminsky use the 3 stooges trick? Lol at kaminsky being a 7 foot goofball wearing an enormous leatard.

Grown men have the biggest anit boners for woody for whatever reason. The guy is hustling, from iowa and a 20 year old jr.

What a bunch of doosh nozs

Totally agree. I wish woody wouldve pulled kaminskys hair.... Why didnt kaminsky use the 3 stooges trick? Lol at kaminsky being a 7 foot goofball wearing an enormous leatard.

Grown men have the biggest anit boners for woody for whatever reason. The guy is hustling, from iowa and a 20 year old jr.

What a bunch of doosh nozs

This is the kind of insightful, lively rhetoric that keep me coming back to HN! I second your sentiment - screw all these doosh nozs sporting their anit boners for Woody like they don't even know he's from Iowa!

Are you saying he is not slow and uncoordinated?

He is painful to watch. End of story.

So you're saying he's slow and uncoordinated but still quick and coordinated enough to intentionally poke someone's eye? Which is it? I know from experience it can't be both. I've been jabbed in each eye (broke a contact once), hit hard enough to bloody my nose a few times and also got cuts on my face. All by accident. If you're going to handle the ball and face up to the basket, you're going to get hit by the defense... occasionally in the face. It's a part of the game.

Thanks 528646, I have been saying that for a while. Some people just resort to calling people that name by default if they disagree with that persons opinion.

This is the kind of insightful, lively rhetoric that keep me coming back to HN! I second your sentiment - screw all these doosh nozs sporting their anit boners for Woody like they don't even know he's from Iowa!
Anit boners are the wurst.

IM SOO MAD THAT WOODROW POKED SOMEONES EYE!!!!!111 I DEMAND HE BE ARRESTED AND HUNG!!!!11!1!! AAAAHHHHHH

There that bettar guy?

You spend a lot of time worrying about me. Wow. You can call whatever you like.

I am an Iowa fan, and don't need to waste my time convincing you who I cheer for. I am impressed that you operate under the broken idea that someone couldn't have gone to BOTH schools and support both teams. It is mind boggling that you troll anyone that doesn't have the same broken narrative as you.

Like I said...post history is available for all to see. And what is my narrative? I didn't offer any opinion on the original topic. I simply stopped by to call you out because I recognized your screen name from last year. To back to jerking off to photos of the mare and pwoud paw

Those were some of the dumbest comments I've heard from announcers in a long time. Saying Woodbury should be suspended for some minor fouls is hilarious.

I don't know who said what as I didn't watch any of the 2nd half. But Terico seems to hold some sort of grudge against Iowa or Fran. He spent all last season talking about Fran's bumping the official, to the point where he all but called it assault. Every broadcast he could, he would rehash Fran's ejection and pointed to that as proof that poor sportsmanship existed. However, he didn't speak about Duke's coach getting T'd up for getting ****** and throwing his pen/marker out onto the court towards an official. I have no respect for that guy, now.

Mike Terico d/n= basketball knowledge, never has and never will, and when Jockitch gets going, look out...:).....

Latest posts