Wisky is ******* good.

lol I hate wisky how are they basically Iowa becuase they run the ball. Screw wisky we have taken 3 of the last 4 so Iowas better

lol I hate wisky how are they basically Iowa becuase they run the ball. Screw wisky we have taken 3 of the last 4 so Iowas better

how many rosebowl victories does Iowa have in the KF era again? that's what I thought. listen hoss don't get all bent out if shape because we've got the 4th best coach from haydens coaching tree working for us, he's done a fairly decent job here, but he's no Biels.

They're very good offensively, but going against a young and relatively untalented offensive line they've given up a lot of running yardage. They'll have their hands full against Nebraska(and hopefully against up in the BT championship game).

how many rosebowl victories does Iowa have in the KF era again? that's what I thought. listen hoss don't get all bent out if shape because we've got the 4th best coach from haydens coaching tree working for us, he's done a fairly decent job here, but he's no Biels.

I dont give a damn hes done a hell of a job sounds like ur bent out of shape bro I thought I was on hawkeye site not a wisky fest why dont u just drive right on up there and slap those lips on belimas little pecker GET YOUR MIND RIGHT FOOL.:D

Last edited:

That is too funny to even respond to. Please.

I dont give a damn hes done a hell of a job sounds like ur bent out of shape bro I thought I was on hawkeye site not a wisky Dick sucking fest why dont u just drive right on up there and slap those lips on belimas little pecker GET YOUR MIND RIGHT FOOL.:D

my mind is just fine, I'm the one here able to recognize the difference between a respected coach who wins kudos and attaboys from a ruthless coach who wins rosebowls.

How many Rosebowls has Bielema won? You talk about him as if all of Alvarez's accomplishments are his.

Grow a brain.

sorry meant to say wins big ten titles and goes to rosebowls, damn smart phone auto correct. I just don't get all the hate. why hate on a guy for building a program into perennial big ten title contenders and the best school in the nation for offensive linemen? like I said earlier I like kf, he's a very swell guy, just give me the guy with the mean streak.

Wisky is good... but keep in mind they are playing a UNLV team which won 2 games last year.

They have a cake schedule also; 3 decent games-> Neb(home), MSU & OSU away

Let's also keep in mind that this is a program that lost to TCU in the Rose Bowl last year - An absolute and total embarrasment for the B1G.

sorry meant to say wins big ten titles and goes to rosebowls, damn smart phone auto correct. I just don't get all the hate. why hate on a guy for building a program into perennial big ten title contenders and the best school in the nation for offensive linemen? like I said earlier I like kf, he's a very swell guy, just give me the guy with the mean streak.

Alvarez built the program not Bret... he handed Bret everything he has. If you don't understand that, you don't know anything about college football the past 20 years. In addition, Iowa is just as good, if not slightly better than W at sending O-lineman to the NFL. You need to do some research.

The knock on Wisconsin under BB is that they NEVER beat anyone with a pulse in the conference. Last year changed that stigma, but we'll see if it continues or not.

And seriously...can they get the damn endzones repainted? Those looked horrible.

UNLV covered? Are you frickin' kidding me? They will score points but their D is SOFT.

By the way, why the F is Beilema wearing a frickin' parka when it is 90 degress with 100% humidity? Is he superstitious, stupid, or just trying to sweat off some lbs. That was just weird.

Alvarez built the program not Bret... he handed Bret everything he has. If you don't understand that, you don't know anything about college football the past 20 years. In addition, Iowa is just as good, if not slightly better than W at sending O-lineman to the NFL. You need to do some research.

Um, yeah. And he has no class and I hope a lot of Wisky fans picked them to cover.

Latest posts