Wisky is ******* good.

Does State get a lot of run down in Charlotte?

Yeah, both UNC and NC St get the big pub, with Wake in the mix (everyone seems to love Jim Grobe, even though Wake does diddly-poo every season). App State gets love, and E Carolina too. Duke is largely swept under the rug, for obvious reasons. ;)
We're in an odd spot here; total ACC region, but SEC is "close enough" (U of South Carolina is about 75 miles from Charlotte) that they get plenty coverage too.

EDIT: hand on a sec, Shada - you lived down here, you ol' sandbagger!

I don't think Biels is running it up here. He's just playing football and UNLV is powerless to stop it.

I disagreed with you then, and I'll disagree with you again tonight. Wilson is not a difference-maker for Wisc in terms of being good/winning B1G vs being a BCS nat'l championship team. I've seen him play and read his pub for the past 3 years down here (NC State), and the guy just isn't that gifted. Yes, I know NC State fields nowhere near the team talent that Wisc does, but nevertheless, Wilson is not "that" guy.
IMHO, of course. :D

He's certainly a difference maker vs the Jon Budmeyer era that was looking them square in the face.

Bucky forgot to re-paint the endzones.

Wisconsin may keep the starters in to give Wilson more reps with the 1's.

He's certainly a difference maker vs the Jon Budmeyer era that was looking them square in the face.

All Budmeyer would have to do is turn right or left, hand it off, and/or throw it on play action. If Wisconsin can get to the Rose Bowl with Scott Tolzein running the show, they can do it with anyone.

Based on this score and the rumors I've heard from Wisconsin fans, I think there's a good chance we see Melvin "I gave them my word" Gordon get some carries in the 4th Qtr.

Wisky's whole team looks like WWF guys on steroids. Can't tell if they are all pumped up or if UNLV is just tiny.

Kind of reminds me of Georgia Tech's line against Iowa.

Their offense its unstoppable. Granted its against a very bad UNLV team but their RBs aren't even getting touched until they are 5 yrs+ down the field. Their D is suspect to the run.

Yeah the starters in up 51-3 in third def isnt running it up lol just good old football.

there is 8 min left in the third, they are averaging 4 plays per.drive, and they are breaking in a new qb. they have a legitimate bcs opponent next week. I'd have my starters in right now also, hurting UNLV's feelings is secondary compared.to getting ready for next week. this is d1 football. if you don't want to get embarrassed then stop someone.

Well yeah. But that's like saying if Iowa could've convinced...anyone...to transfer in, it would have allowed KOK & KF to end the Jake Christensen Experiment (presuming no Ricky in that scenario).
Point is, Russell Wilson is NOT Cam Newton, or Vince Young (college), or Timmy Rah-Rah. Or even Blaine freakin' Gabbert. :rolleyes:

there is 8 min left in the third, they are averaging 4 plays per.drive, and they are breaking in a new qb. they have a legitimate bcs opponent next week. I'd have my starters in right now also, hurting UNLV's feelings is secondary compared.to getting ready for next week. this is d1 football. if you don't want to get embarrassed then stop someone.

DuffMan is to Wisconsin what OK4P is to Northwestern. :(

Or just take a cheap shot at the QB. Wisc known for this im with u man up and stop them but one of these days a star gonna leave on a stretcher.

You don't win 10 games with mediocre D in the BT Jon - sorry. Not impressed with Wisconsins D against a horrible team. Their run game looks powerful. Their passing game looks ok but will suffer when they are running on real D. Their receiving corps sucks.

DuffMan is to Wisconsin what OK4P is to Northwestern. :(

the difference of course being I legitimately like wisky. they are basically Iowa only better and red and white colors.

Latest posts