Wisky is ******* good.

UNLV easily could have 10 points already too, they missed a chip shot field goal and got screwed by the refs when they were at the Wisky 10.

Bielema is cementing his reputation as one of the bigger ****** in the league. It will catch up with him at some point... but maybe not this year.

yeah yeah yeah its only against UNLV. I don't care, they are amazingly physical up front, and incredibly skilled in the backfired. if they get any kind of d they are going to be title contenders.

Yeah, which is why I wrote back in early June, that if they got Russell Wilson, they were going to be in the mix for the national title. He is going to be throwing to so many WIDE open receivers this year.

The announcers are criticizing their defense....all this defense has to be is average and they win 10 games minimum.

Yeah, which is why I wrote back in early June, that if they got Russell Wilson, they were going to be in the mix for the national title. He is going to be throwing to so many WIDE open receivers this year.

The announcers are criticizing their defense....all this defense has to be is average and they win 10 games minimum.

I disagreed with you then, and I'll disagree with you again tonight. Wilson is not a difference-maker for Wisc in terms of being good/winning B1G vs being a BCS nat'l championship team. I've seen him play and read his pub for the past 3 years down here (NC State), and the guy just isn't that gifted. Yes, I know NC State fields nowhere near the team talent that Wisc does, but nevertheless, Wilson is not "that" guy.
IMHO, of course. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bielema is running up the score again, I expect they'll hit 70. That lack of class is going to bite them in the *** one day.

I disagreed with you then, and I'll disagree with you again tonight. Wilson is not a difference-maker for Wisc in terms of being good/winning B1G vs being a BCS nat'l championship team. I've seen him play and read his pub for the past 3 years down here (NC State), and the guy just isn't that gifted. Yes, I know NC State fields nowhere near the team talent that Wisc does, but nevertheless, Wilson is not "that" guy.
IMHO, of course. :D

Does State get a lot of run down in Charlotte?

Latest posts